What About This?

We are still searching for a middle name for [name]Lexie[/name]! We can’t really seem to agree on this! I suggested [name]Lexie[/name] [name]Harlow[/name] but he doesnt like that at all. So we were thinking maybe [name]Lexie[/name] [name]Seraphina[/name]? It’s a little too frilly and sweet sounding for my taste, but I think it could grow on us! What do you think? And we definitley would love some more suggestions if you have any! Thanks!

Not a fan of [name]Seraphina[/name], but I do think that it does go well with [name]Lexie[/name] and that you could use it as a middle name! Maybe some of these would work too

[name]Lexie[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] ([name]Lexie[/name] is in my top 10 baby girl names and I have always used [name]Katherine[/name] for a middle name for it so I just thought I would throw it out there! :slight_smile:
[name]Lexie[/name] [name]Rainn[/name]/[name]Rayne[/name]/[name]Rain[/name]
[name]Lexie[/name] [name]Violet[/name]
[name]Lexie[/name] [name]Cadence[/name]
[name]Lexie[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Lexie[/name] [name]Annabelle[/name]
[name]Lexie[/name] [name]Kaiya[/name]/[name]Kaya[/name]/[name]Kaia[/name]
[name]Lexie[/name] [name]Brynn[/name]/[name]Bryn[/name]/[name]Brynne[/name]
[name]Lexie[/name] [name]Grace[/name] (probably really common, but classy and cute)
[name]Lexie[/name] [name]Skye[/name]

Thats all I could think of! [name]Just[/name] want to say again that I [name]LOVE[/name] the name [name]Lexie[/name] (especially how you are spelling it!). Good luck choosing a middle name, and good luck with your precious baby!!

Thanks! So glad you like the name [name]Lexie[/name], I love it as well! :slight_smile: I really liked your suggestions! I love [name]Lexie[/name] [name]Grace[/name] although I’m afraid [name]Grace[/name] is a very overused middle name! It’s very cute with [name]Lexie[/name] though :slight_smile: I also loved the suggestion of [name]Lexie[/name] [name]Rain[/name]!

[name]How[/name] about…

[name]Lexie[/name] [name]Scarlett[/name]
[name]Lexie[/name] [name]Isabelle[/name]
[name]Lexie[/name] [name]Harper[/name]
[name]Lexie[/name] [name]Helena[/name]
[name]Lexie[/name] [name]Sophia[/name]
[name]Lexie[/name] [name]Noelle[/name]

You didn’t really describe your taste or what you might be looking for in a middle name so these are just some names I thought sounded nice together.

Good luck!

Thanks for the suggestions! I guess we are looking for something unique, fresh, and upbeat! Similar to her first name- [name]Lexie[/name]. He doesn’t like classics, and I [name]LOVE[/name] classics… but we both loved [name]Lexie[/name]. It’s familiar but not very common, which made it perfect! So I suppose something similar for the middle name! Other names we like are [name]Cora[/name], [name]Natalia[/name], [name]Keziah[/name], and [name]Willow[/name]! Fortunatley he is not a name fanatic like I am, so some of the up and coming names that are familiar to me, that i like, such as [name]Seraphina[/name] and [name]Willow[/name], are names he has never heard of! So something similar, that will strike him as new and original (even if its not, like [name]Keziah[/name]!) would be good! But I guess over all, just something fun and cute! :slight_smile: