What about Tuck?

Okay, 4th baby, 3rd boy. Siblings are [name_m]Osiris[/name_m], [name_m]Koa[/name_m] & [name_u]Ruby[/name_u].
What do you all think about the name [name_m]Tuck[/name_m], but not [name_m]Tucker[/name_m].
[name_m]Tuck[/name_m] as an official name, not a nn?

I like short and simple the best.

He would be [name_m]Tuck[/name_m] [name_m]Cecil[/name_m] [name_m]Holmes[/name_m]

I have never been a fan of [name_m]Tucker[/name_m] but like [name_m]Tuck[/name_m] a lot. It does rhyme with that pesky four-lettered-F-word but I don’t think it’s that big of a deal. [name_m]Tuck[/name_m] sounds sporty and friendly to me. I’m not sure I would pair it with your sibset but I also don’t always thing siblings need to “go” together.

I did consider the F bomb correlation. lol
And with the siblings, I just don’t want them to have the same initials.
I do like that the sibling set ends with a one syllable name.

I think [name_m]Tuck[/name_m] is a great name, very endearing. It goes well with your sib set

DH is insisting we go with the full name of [name_m]Tucker[/name_m]. BUT this is the first time we’ve both agreed on a name! So there’s a good chance this will be little [name_m]Tucker[/name_m] [name_m]Cecil[/name_m] :smiley:

I like [name_m]Tucker[/name_m] Better, but [name_m]Tuck[/name_m] is a good nickname.
[name_m]Tucker[/name_m] [name_m]Cecil[/name_m] Flows better than [name_m]Tuck[/name_m] [name_m]Cecil[/name_m] in my opinion.

I like [name_m]Tuck[/name_m]!

I would love to know the stories behind your kids’ names. It takes some crazy stylistic jumps to get from [name_m]Osiris[/name_m] to [name_m]Koa[/name_m] to [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] to [name_m]Tucker[/name_m].

Ditto. Would love to know