What about Tuesday?

Is [name]Tuesday[/name] just too strange to use as a name. We like the way it sounds but are starting to second guess ourselves???

[name]Tuesday[/name] is an unusual name for a person, but I have heard of it. I am more classics-oriented, so, personally, I would not use it myself – but I rather like it. I would find it fresh, fun, and delightful if introduced to someone name [name]Tuesday[/name]. (It would be nicest if she is born on [name]Tuesday[/name].) She would probably get double takes and comments on her name all the time, which could be good or could be irritating. She can always decide to go by her middle name if she wants. I do think [name]Tuesday[/name] [name]Claire[/name] is very pretty! [name]Claire[/name] is a faultless name!

If you have to go day of the week I prefer [name]Sunday[/name]. The name of the week theme seems boring and mundane to me. The work week, you know. I think you could find something better for someone you love so much! Having said that I really encourage creative middle names. If for instance you met on a [name]Tuesday[/name] or married on a [name]Tuesday[/name] ect. I would encourage this as her middle name, it would make a lovely story, but she could have something to fall back on. Names you might like-

[name]Celeste[/name]
[name]Anastasia[/name] ( really like this combo!)

[name]Tuesday[/name] doesn’t sound strange but I personally wouldn’t use it as a first name. Middle definitely!
I think as a first name it may become quite boring. In school she’ll be hearing her name once a week and that might get annoying. And her name won’t be hers. I think her name belongs to [name]Tuesday[/name] the day and it would be hard to put a personality to it.
[name]Just[/name] my opinion though. If you love the name I say go for it!

Well, it worked for [name]Tuesday[/name] Weld, so why not?

Ditto! Like others have said, it’s not my personal style, but I wouldn’t at all think it weird for someone to name a baby girl [name]Tuesday[/name], especially because [name]Nicole[/name] Kidman’s daughter’s name, [name]Sunday[/name], has reacquainted people with “days of the week” names.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I’ve worked with someone named Mondee who had siblings named [name]Sundee[/name] and [name]Tuesdee[/name]. She did get some double takes but said it was a nice conversation starter and she was very outgoing.

I think it’s lovely. It’s not a name I would personally use but I like it anyway. It’s spunky and unique! If you like it, don’t second guess yourself. :slight_smile:

I think that [name]Tuesday[/name] is a little different but not too out there. I could never use it if she wasn’t born on a [name]Tuesday[/name], that would bug me. [name]Just[/name] like people named [name]April[/name] that are born in [name]September[/name], what? Anyways, overall I think it is a good name and you should use it if you love it!

I will gladly pay you [name]Tuesday[/name] for a hamburger today!Thats all I can think of when I hear [name]Tuesday[/name].

I actually think it’s kind of cool, but I would probably use it as a middle name.