What animal do you think my character is? 3

I want you to think of a animal that you believe would be a good fit for my character and its personality.

Description: The character is a young girl, she has medium length brown hair and fair skin, freckles with a big pointy nose, she is average-height and is overweight with a enormously fat belly. She wears a long-sleeved light blue shirt and blue jeans. She also speaks with a thick midwestern accent with a distinctive laugh.

Lauren is a young girl who lives right next door and is a performer for the theater. She has a nice, kind and warm personality that everyone loves and wishes to have, and she’s also a babysitter who would babysit the younger kids in the neighborhood. She has full of good advice when it comes to problems, something goes wrong or needed help and is the voice of reason to her friends and family. She is nice, intelligent, kind, cool, sweet, mature, normal, calm, understanding, wise, confident, helpful, optimistic, imaginative, selfless, fun-loving, playful, down to earth, gentle, strong, and creative who has a tomboy streak to her.

1 Like

A bunny.

1 Like

Either a bunny or a dog

I agree! [name_f]Bunny[/name_f] seems to fit, maybe cat?

1 Like

A black kitten named [name_u]Midnight[/name_u] or an owl