What animal do you think my character is?

I want you to vote on a animal that you think would be a good fit for my character and its personality.

Description: The character is a forty year old woman, she has short dark brown hair and her skin is rose beige, her height is average and is slender. She wears a brown shirt and blue jeans.

[name_f]Nina[/name_f] is a forty year old Italian-American woman who lives in Michigan, she works as a office worker at the office and is also a writer who likes to write short stories and poems on her blog. She lives with her husband (age: 42) who works at a multinational conglomerate holding company and both have four children: [name_m]Richard[/name_m] (age:16), [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] (age:12), [name_f]Danielle[/name_f] (age:11), and [name_u]Seth[/name_u] (age:8). She is best described as nice, quiet, smart, intelligent, calm, down to earth, sweet, kind, mature, helpful, hardworking, motherly, wise, loving, creative, witty, humorous, selfless, loving, protective, confident, responsible, strong, caring, feisty woman who cares her family and her work.

• Abyssinian Cat
  • Lioness
  • Bear

0 voters