What annoys you about your home?

Can be anything

I would say
Bathroom is too small

The wallpapers. They make the house look so dark and they have a totally different style from our furnitures.

Christmas tree is too close to the door.

It’s super creaky, especially the stairs. Sometimes it feels charming, but other times it’s annoying and creepy.

Also, the worst of all, the windows in my room don’t work. There are literally gaps between the window and the wall of the house! It gets super cold in the winter, and the windows rattle if there’s too much wind.

The kitchen is very small

So much! It is a mid-50’s house and has charm galore but alas, so much is funky and needs to be replaced. With OCD, sigh…

it’s cold and none of the wallpaper matches

We don’t have a yard, but two small balconies.

Aside from my husband?

3 Likes

Oof

The main thing that annoys me about my home are the ancient windows. The cold air passes right through them in the [name_u]Winter[/name_u] & I have to prop them open with sticks to keep myself cool in the [name_f]Summer[/name_f] :unamused:

The fact that it gets dirty the minute we finish cleaning it!

So we have a black lab, and he’s super oily because his fur is made to be somewhat water-repellent, so the doors and walls have marks on them from him obsessively rubbing against them. It’s SO GROSS!

Oh, and a little bonus fact about my dog: since he’s a registered black lab, his name is actually J(our last name)'s [name_m]Black[/name_m] [name_m]Angus[/name_m], (because we have cows) but we just call him [name_u]Gus[/name_u]!

my door nob is broken and my windows are not good at keeping the cold out

The doorknobs are backward.