What are some character names you loved from readings?

When I was little I read an ancient book called [name]Caddie[/name] Woodlawn and I just loved her name. It was a nickname for [name]Caroline[/name], I believe. There were lots of siblings (I don’t remember any of their names) and they all had adorable nicknames. I think I really just liked the book because of the names! Also [name]Holden[/name] and [name]Phoebe[/name] from Catcher in the [name]Rye[/name], the girls from [name]Little[/name] Women and of course all of Pride and Prejudice names—[name]Charlotte[/name], [name]Eliza[/name], [name]Lydia[/name]—they practically make me drool!!

My daughter is reading a series right now, I can’t remember the exact name but these are some names:

[name]Clarissa[/name] nn [name]Clary[/name]
[name]Simon[/name]
[name]Jace[/name](for a boy. love this, but it was a nn for [name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Christopher[/name].)
[name]Jocelyn[/name]
[name]Lucian[/name]/[name]Luke[/name]
[name]Isabelle[/name]
[name]Alec[/name], nn for [name]Alexander[/name]
[name]Maryse[/name]–adore this. pronounced [name]May[/name]-riss
[name]Sebastian[/name]
[name]Aline[/name]
[name]Maia[/name]
[name]Raphael[/name]
[name]Imogen[/name]
[name]Celine[/name] (accent on the e)
[name]Malachi[/name]

[name]EDIT[/name]: also:

[name]Valentine[/name]–guy
[name]Magnus[/name]

[name]Remus[/name] ” From [name]Harry[/name] [name]Potter[/name], though I”ve never read the books. But, the credit obviously should go there. Oh! But, [name]Remus[/name] was also mentioned in The Sight by [name]David[/name] [name]Clement[/name]-[name]Davies[/name].
Morgra ” Not sure this name exists, but it”s so positively lovely, that I can”t get over it! From [name]David[/name] [name]Clement[/name]-[name]Davies[/name]” The Sight. Anyone that can give me some information on this name? (:
[name]Edgar[/name] ” Because of [name]Edgar[/name] [name]Allan[/name] [name]Poe[/name]; I had never really thought this name over at all, and then began to think on it after reading some of his tales, and loved its darkness and handsomely gothic edge. Thanks [name]Poe[/name]! (;
[name]Wilhelmina[/name] ” [name]Bram[/name] Stoker had excellent naming taste! Haha, it”s a beautiful name and [name]Wilhelmine[/name] pretty as well. So lovely. [name]Lucy[/name] also grew on me.
[name]Claudia[/name] ” [name]Anne[/name] [name]Rice[/name]”s [name]Claudia[/name] from the book Interview with the Vampire was so darling yet evil and deceptive all at once, whilst actually having a great unbearable sorrow, being eternally youthful (a child, that is). Anyhow, it”s so strong and lovely, that I”m able to look past the meaning of ”lame”!
[name]Louis[/name] ” Interview with the Vampire as well, it”s a nice name.
[name]Abraham[/name] or [name]Bram[/name] ” Yup, [name]Bram[/name] Stoker again! (; I like it either as a nickname for [name]Abraham[/name], or on its own. It”s darkly handsome, with just enough gothic edge to it.
[name]Anne[/name] ” I originally found it sort of” eh. Okay. But, turns out, it”s actually rather elegantly simple: and [name]Anne[/name] [name]Rice[/name] helped me discover it. (:
[name]Alice[/name] ” After reading the Twilight series (which, for that matter, I do not suggest to anyone) I discovered [name]Alice[/name]”s beauty, if I had even cared to learn about the name before. It”s lovely.
[name]Rosalie[/name] ” [name]Rosalie[/name]”s beautiful, too, and also from Twilight.
[name]Esme[/name] ” Gah, [name]Stephanie[/name] [name]Meyer[/name] didn”t even use the correct feminine spelling. >.> Anyhow, so I liked Esmee much better: a beautiful name.
Lupin ” From a manga, Inubaka, this was, ironically, her dog”s name. Seems more feminine to me, though!
[name]Angus[/name] ” Oh, okay, maybe I read [name]Angus[/name] and [name]Sadie[/name]! It was fantastic, and their names are darling.
[name]Sadie[/name] ” [name]Read[/name] above. (;
[name]Phaedra[/name] ” It stuck with me after reading a little book called Bone chillers. A nice name.
[name]Armand[/name] ” From the Vampire Chronicles; it”s handsome.
[name]Theodora[/name] ”[name]Dora[/name]” ” Again, stuck with me after The Vampire Chronicles.

Can”t really think of anymore, except for more from [name]Anne[/name] [name]Rice[/name]”s The Vampire Chronicles” this was fun! (:

Hindley, [name]Linton[/name], [name]Edgar[/name] and Hareton (also [name]Heath[/name] and [name]Cliff[/name] but not together like [name]Heathcliff[/name]) -Wuthering Heights

This isn’t a character, but ever since I read her book, “White Teeth” I have been obbessed with [name]Zadie[/name] [name]Smith[/name]'s first name.

Recently, I fell in love with the name [name]Conrad[/name] after reading a book that used the name.

I am reading a book title “Garden Spells” right now. One of the characters is an older woman named Evanelle. I think this is a pretty choice because you could use [name]Evie[/name], [name]Evan[/name], [name]Elle[/name], or [name]Ellie[/name] for nn’s. I know a young [name]Evangeline[/name] nned [name]Evan[/name] and think it is a cool nn for a girl.