What are some opinions of these?

I know there are a lot of posts much like this, but it’s a popular idea for a reason :slight_smile: Anyway, these are some names that are currently on my good list right now and I’ve never shared them with anybody (my friends don’t share my opinions and styles about names (one friend loves [name]Olive[/name] and the other likes [name]Felicity[/name], both pretty but not my style) I know I don’t really have a style and they’re pretty all over the place…so what are the general opinions and do you guys think I really have a style that you could label my names with? Thanks!

[name]Malia[/name]
[name]Chiara[/name]
[name]Dinah[/name]
[name]Annika[/name]
[name]Romilly[/name] (one of my most fav)
[name]Esme[/name] (ditto)
[name]Piper[/name]
[name]Daphne[/name]
[name]Lisbeth[/name] (too ‘Dragon Tattoo’?)
[name]Cecily[/name]
Kieva ([name]Caoimhe[/name] would not do well where I live unfortunately)
[name]Keira[/name]

I’m not having kids or anything, but my list of names is important to me, lol

[name]Malia[/name] – My first thought is [name]Malia[/name] [name]Obama[/name]. Not a bad association, just a strong one for me anyway. It’s a cool name though! You might also like [name]Dahlia[/name].
[name]Chiara[/name] – I seem to remember that this means “grace” in another language…is that true? I think it’s a really lovely name! You might also like [name]Carys[/name].
[name]Dinah[/name] – The tragic Biblical story is a turn-off for me.
[name]Annika[/name] – [name]Love[/name] it! So spunky and beautiful.
[name]Romilly[/name] (one of my most fav) – I love the way this one flows! You might also like [name]Connelly[/name], [name]Clarity[/name], and [name]Verity[/name].
[name]Esme[/name] (ditto) – This is light and pretty!
[name]Piper[/name] – I love how perky this name is. It would be especially nice paired with a very feminine middle (ex. [name]Piper[/name] [name]Chiara[/name])
[name]Daphne[/name] – I like the association with laurels. I go back and forth on liking this name or not.
[name]Lisbeth[/name] (too ‘Dragon Tattoo’?) – I’m not very familiar with ‘Dragon Tattoo’ so I won’t be able to answer that, but I think it’s a nice name. I prefer other variants of [name]Lisbeth[/name] though.
[name]Cecily[/name] – I just saw this name recently and I’m warming up to it. It has a very unique and bright sound. It’s the kind of name I wouldn’t use myself, but would love to see others use.
Kieva ([name]Caoimhe[/name] would not do well where I live unfortunately) – I don’t love the sounds of this one.
[name]Keira[/name] – Same as above.

My favorites are [name]Annika[/name], [name]Chiara[/name], and [name]Piper[/name]!

I like these, in this order:
[name]Piper[/name]
[name]Daphne[/name]
[name]Cecily[/name]
[name]Dinah[/name]
[name]Keira[/name]

the others are really not my style. [name]Esme[/name] reminds me of eczema, and [name]Romilly[/name] of [name]Romney[/name]. [name]Lisbeth[/name] sounds like [name]Elizabeth[/name] said with a bad lisp. [name]Annika[/name] is very pretty but I feel like it’s a bit too ethnic for average use.

[name]Malia[/name] - I like it, but it will always make me think of [name]Malia[/name] [name]Obama[/name]
[name]Chiara[/name] - cute!
[name]Dinah[/name] - [name]Dee[/name]-nuh or Dye-nuh? Either way its NMS.
[name]Annika[/name] - [name]Love[/name] it! Very spunky
[name]Romilly[/name] -cute and quirky
[name]Esme[/name] - Its nms. But its a pretty name.
[name]Piper[/name]- Nice!
[name]Daphne[/name] - [name]Love[/name]!
[name]Lisbeth[/name] (too ‘Dragon Tattoo’?) - I know nothing about Dragon Tatoo so you’re safe with me. I think its a pretty variant of [name]Elizabeth[/name].
[name]Cecily[/name] - [name]One[/name] of my favs!
Kieva ([name]Caoimhe[/name] would not do well where I live unfortunately) - It’s alright. I almost want to pronounce it [name]Kai[/name]-va, though.
[name]Keira[/name] - Nice. I know a cute little [name]Keira[/name] whose five.