What Are You Being For Halloween?

What the title says! Plus, if you’ve got ideas, I would greatly appreciate them because I am stuck!

4 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] friend: wanna dress up for halloween
me: nah not really
them: c’mon please
me: were too old for this
them: pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssseeeeeeee
me: ok ok on one condition
them: anything
me: i get to choose the costumes

so thats the story of how we are going trick-or-treating as dreamwastaken & georgenotfound

2 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] 2 month old is going to be [name_m]Boss[/name_m] [name_u]Baby[/name_u] and then the adults are going to be the triplets

8 Likes

@mea.ola I’ll pretend I know who those costumes are

@Emarkulics I love that idea so much omg. The triplets are some of the best characters in that entire franchise

3 Likes

I recently introduced my little cousins (ages 11 and 9) to Once Upon A Time and have been trying to come up with an easy, fun costume from that show!! I’m thinking Mary-Margaret… maybe Emma… but I’m not sure! I want to surprise the kiddos - I think they’ll get a real kick out of that!

5 Likes

hold up you’ve never heard of dream- /gen

1 Like

fun fact: boss baby is based o a kids book that i had when i was younger :]

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] friends and I are dressing up as the Winx fairies! I was going to host a big party, but COVID has been a bit prevalent where I live lately, so I’ll probably cancel to be safe.

Regardless, we’re gonna dress up as the fairies to school since our last week of senior year is at the start of [name_u]November[/name_u]. I originally had the idea because I have blonde hair and hazel eyes, plus my name is [name_f]Stella[/name_f], so I already fit one of the characters perfectly. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Wow!

1 Like

don’t know yet…will update when I know.

1 Like

I’m gonna be a pirate! It was an easy decision since my everyday aesthetic is pretty pirate-y anyway :joy:

1 Like

I’m going as Beetlejuice and my best friend is going to be [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] Deetz. We had the costume planned for last year, but COVID :upside_down_face: even this year we’re basically only using them digitally.

4 Likes

I’m going as Agent [name_u]Dana[/name_u] [name_m]Scully[/name_m] from The X-files!! I’m gonna get a red 90s pantsuit and a badge and everything!

5 Likes

I don’t know yet! I really need to decide.

1 Like

Myself

4 Likes

i’m going to be scarlet witch/wanda maximoff from the halloween episode of wandavision!! she dresses up as a sort of vintage scarlet witch but says that she’s a ‘sokovian fortune teller.’

5 Likes

We don’t celebrate Halloween, but at my oldest son’s school they do. He wants to be Frankenstein.

2 Likes

I’m going to be [name_f]Adora[/name_f]! (my profile pic :grin: )

2 Likes

We don’t really do Halloween but we may go to a Trunk or [name_m]Treat[/name_m]. We can’t really afford costumes this year but, if we could, we would be the Wiggles! Our little guy LOVES the “new” Wiggles and my husband and I loved the original ones when we were kids. Maybe next year we will have another little one and can be the whole set of 4 :slight_smile:

Realistic answer is maybe I will dress my son in his [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] the Pooh sweater and use some face paint to paint a bee on his cheek or something.

3 Likes

I like to dress up to hand out candy. Might be [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] and Beetlejuice or [name_f]Nadja[/name_f] and [name_m]Laszlo[/name_m] from What We [name_f]Do[/name_f] in The Shadows with my boyfriend. [name_u]Or[/name_u] [name_u]Robin[/name_u] or [name_m]Steve[/name_m] from Stranger Things.

3 Likes