What Are You Being For Halloween?

Nothing. I’m 25 and Halloween isn’t a big thing here, let alone for those over the age of 14. But my 1y/o son is being a bat. We aren’t going trick-or-treating but it’s going to be his outfit for the day, as well as his pumpkin picking outfit next weekend!

1 Like

@eireann thats so cute! And Halloween is for everybody, you should totally dress up if you want

im between [name_m]Axl[/name_m] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] or [name_m]Kurt[/name_m] [name_m]Cobain[/name_m]! idk which yet and i have a costume party on saturday :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@vida I only know one of those characters but either way it’ll be awesome

Trunk or [name_m]Treat[/name_m] is basically Trick or [name_m]Treat[/name_m], but everyone gets together and dresses up there trunks, (For example, my family is doing ours as a story book) and you hand out candy to all the kids. It’s a lot of fun, and good for families who don’t have a big neighborhood to Trick or [name_m]Treat[/name_m] in.

2 Likes

Oh, that’s fun! Thanks!

Player 001 from Squid Game!

2 Likes

@Adelina_Sophia i haven’t actually seen Squid Game but sounds cool!

I’m in the process of putting together a dreamwastaken costume!

2 Likes

I already have my costume!

also my friend is struggling to find a mask where are you getting/how are you making yours?

1 Like
ignore me casually covering my mouth & nose because i'm too lazy to get up & put on a mask

im gonna dye my hair
1 Like

I’m gonna be [name_m]Barley[/name_m] from Onward because of course. I mean, come on… look at my profile picture.

I already sank $120 and still don’t have the whole costume, so it’s gonna be missing a few pieces, unfortunately. Mainly the vest patches.

1 Like

wow this thread is amazing!
i’m thinking about going as myrtle snow or sally mckenna from american horror story!
although some of my friends want to dress up as disney fairies together so i’ll maybe be vidia instead :man_dancing:

2 Likes

I think I’m going to be a Pumkin or Hermoine from [name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] ! So much fun reading everyone’s costumes

1 Like

@Theodora_Phoenix that’s awesome! I don’t think it matters too much if you’re missing a small part of the costume
@azuralia all great choices! (Although I don’t know much about any of them)
@Emma_Elle111 [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] is the best HP character but pumpkins are classic!

2 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] 6 month old daughter and I are going to be unicorns! :unicorn: And hubby will be “unicorn security”. We’re not doing a full trick or treat, just grandma’s house and a couple of aunties.

1 Like

Amazon has many dream masks. I did order one a couple weeks ago but shipping is extremely delayed with covid. I am pretty crafty and think I can make it but going to hold off a week hoping it arrives.

2 Likes

@LaurenAlexis that’s so cute!

1 Like

@EllArePea what are you dressing up as for Halloween ?

1 Like

I don’t know yet! I’ve been debating [name_f]Katniss[/name_f] [name_f]Everdeen[/name_f], Cruella, or maybe [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] from The [name_m]Wizard[/name_m] of [name_m]Oz[/name_m], but I’m stuck with only 2 weeks to decide! Thanks for asking :blush:

1 Like