What are you doing for the holidays?

Happy [name_u]December[/name_u] Berries!
Well, it’s finally [name_u]December[/name_u] which means [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] is around the corner. So, to all the Berries who celebrate [name_u]Christmas[/name_u]/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa: What will you be doing during this season?

Me and my family where suppose to go to my father’s side of the family’s [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] party. But, because of COVID we had to cancel it sadly along with another party. So, I might make some [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] cards for my family and go to a light show!

:heart: :christmas_tree:

We’re going to have a [name_u]New[/name_u] Year’s [name_f]Eve[/name_f] dinner! With my parents only, of course.

1 Like

Im flying up to my dad + grandparents for [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] (restrictions are much more relaxed in my country, and i’ll be taking all necessary safety measures!)
We’re planning to go camping :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That sounds fun! The first and last time I ever went camping was with my school a few years back. I hope you have fun during your trip and stay safe during this scary time!

1 Like

I will be having my gallbladder out. On top of Covid and losing my beloved mother this year, that’s not the greatest [name_u]Christmas[/name_u]!

2 Likes

I’m so sorry! This year has been tough on everyone especially the people who have lost someone. I hope you’ll be safe during this time!

:heart:

Thank you! It will be good to get rid of the gallbladder. :slight_smile:

My family will just be doing the usual chanukah stuff. Dreidel, zoom services, amazing food for eight days, gifts, obviously the menorah, making latkes, and maybe even a socially distanced party with another family.

1 Like

That sounds fun! [name_f]Hope[/name_f] everything goes well :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

My mom is getting her gallbladder out on [name_m]Thursday[/name_m]! I’ve seen what having those problems is like, so I’m glad you’re getting yours taken out. I hope everything goes well!

I’m probably just going to be at home with my immediate family for christmas. We would normally be at my grandparents house but they are on a mission in Oregon. [name_f]My[/name_f] other grandparents live pretty far away and we just saw them. Also we have no family less than 12 hours away.

1 Like

I’ll be recuperating from surgery. But after all that, I should feel much better!

1 Like

Glad to hear you will be so much better! :heart:

1 Like

Thanks! I will be able to eat real foods again. [name_f]My[/name_f] food fantasies are running riot!

1 Like

Am I the only one who starts the preparation for the holidays with 5 months before? I have already bought some gifts, I like to do it by turn as I don’t feel how I spend my money on gifts. Now, I want to buy some gifts for my nephew, I was thinking about a nerf gun for toddlers. I have read some reviews about it, and I liked the fact that it is not so powerful and is very easy to use. By the way, if you have some ideas for gifts, I will be very grateful.