What are you reading right now?

i just finished reading [name_u]Red[/name_u], White and [name_u]Royal[/name_u] [name_u]Blue[/name_u] by [name_u]Casey[/name_u] McQuinston

12/10, definitely recommend

1 Like

I’m currently reading Without You, There Is No Us by [name_f]Suki[/name_f] [name_u]Kim[/name_u] and [name_m]Born[/name_m] a Crime by [name_m]Trevor[/name_m] [name_u]Noah[/name_u] for non-fiction.

For fiction, I’m reading Volume 4 of Paper Girls (graphic novel) and The City We Became.

1 Like

Me too!

2 Likes

Yay! It’s my second favourite [name_u]Anne[/name_u] book right now :grin: I’m starting Anne’s House of Dreams tomorrow

2 Likes

That’s great! :grin: I’m loving the book so far as well

2 Likes

I’m reading [name_u]Anne[/name_u] of [name_u]Green[/name_u] Gables right now! [name_f]My[/name_f] entire mother’s family is from [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_u]Island[/name_u], where it takes place!

2 Likes

How lovely! I visited with an old boyfriend back in the 80’s. It was a life list goal and wonderful. I’m reading [name_u]Anne[/name_u] of [name_u]Green[/name_u] Gables now and then about to read this cool coffee table book my husband got me called The Landscapes of [name_u]Anne[/name_u] of [name_u]Green[/name_u] Gables. [name_m]Can[/name_m] hardly wait.

1 Like

I just finished [name_f]My[/name_f] year of rest and relaxation by Ottessa Moshfegh, which was wonderful, and just started A little life by [name_f]Hanya[/name_f] Yanagihara. (and yeah I bought tissues.)