What are you watching right now?

right now i’m watching new girl & criminal minds, and also kind watching a couple episodes of friends because of the reunion.

also going to the movie theater for the first time in like a year to see the quiet place ll soon!

2 Likes

Right now, mostly [name_f]Star[/name_f] Trek: [name_u]Voyager[/name_u], but also [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u] Nine-Nine, How I Met Your Mother, [name_u]New[/name_u] Girl, [name_m]Gilmore[/name_m] Girls, and The Big Bang [name_u]Theory[/name_u]

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] husband and I have been watching Good Girls. He found it one day on Netflix. I have to rewatch all the episodes from the beginning because some nights I fell asleep early.

Greys Anatomy

I was watching The Office and Modern Family before this

i love b99 !!

honestly i’m not watching anything atm :sneezing_face: i’m going to watch call me by your name soon, but i need to finish the book first

1 Like

It’s so good!! Very quickly became my favourite show! So sad it’s about to end :cry::cry:

2 Likes

Nearly finished with season 1 of Prison Break! Loving it so far.

Downton Abbey!! I love it so so so much!!!

The [name_m]Crown[/name_m] :crown:

i love that book!

1 Like

i only watched the first 3ish seasons, but it’s super good!

1 Like

i was obsessed w star trek in the fourth grade. i remember getting a deanna troi shirt and i wore it every day for like a year.

i saw the preview to that, and it looks hilarious.

greys anatomy is my all time favorite show. greys is kinda what got me into names. i fell in love with so many of the names on that show and started making lists lol.

the office is such a classic! i love it so much. and modern family is so sweet!! i wish it hadn’t ended.

1 Like

oh really?
i’m about 50 pages in and i’m pretty bored :sweat_smile: when does it start getting good?

it’s so thrilling and filled with suspense! i’m on season 3.

i haven’t watched that but me and my mom are dying to binge it together soon.

1 Like

i was kinda bored at first, but as it went on, it got better and the story got so much more intriguing

1 Like

i’m rewatching glee at the moment!

One [name_u]Day[/name_u] At A Time and it is great! It manages to be funny but also cover some very serious social issues at the same time.