What are you watching right now?

[name_u]Dream[/name_u] smp lol

I’m watching 24! Currently on season 4!

1 Like

I’m on season 3 of American Horror [name_u]Story[/name_u]

The Witcher (I tend to watch things long after their hype has died down lol)

Rewatching Miss [name_f]Phryne[/name_f] [name_m]Fisher[/name_m] mysteries

1 Like

ginny and georgia !!

I recently watched Survivor on Netflix. They had two random seasons on there and it was weird because they were later seasons and I didn’t know any of the returning players. I just found out this week that Hulu has THIRTY FOUR seasons on there! So now I’m starting from the beginning and working my way through. It’s going to take a while :rofl:

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] husband and I just started watching the second season of [name_m]Ragnarok[/name_m] on Netflix. We are watching it dubbed in Spanish. It’s a very interesting show, but we are still confused about all the different mythological characters.

@michellejean

I am watching Criminal Minds right now too!!! I love the show so much. Who are your favorite characters?

i’m also watching criminal minds rn !!

1 Like

This is so late to the game, but I love that show! I’ve never met anyone else who knows or likes it.

1 Like

I just rewatched them all!

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] husband and I just started watching Stranger Things a couple weeks ago and we are already on [name_f]Season[/name_f] 3. I know it’s kind of late, since most people started watching a couple years ago. It’s very interesting though but very confusing. And I realized that the couch in the one character’s basement is the exact pattern as the love seat in the basement of my mom’s house. :exploding_head:

1 Like