What are your favorite celebrity baby names?

hmm probably…

lula rose :tulip: (liv tyler and david gardner)
daisy dove :dove: (katie perry and orlando bloom)
maple sylvie :maple_leaf: (amanda anka and jason bateman)
elsie otter :otter: (zooey deschanel)
arlo day :sunny: (leighton meester and adam brody)

silas randall :paw_prints: (jessica biel and justin timberlake)
hal auden :open_book: (benedict cumberbatch)
oliver finlay :bug: (ginnifer goodwin and josh dallas)
august harrison :banjo: (mandy moore)
charlie wolf :wolf: (zooey deschanel)

2 Likes

[name_f]Bluesy[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] - daughter of [name_u]Darren[/name_u] [name_m]Criss[/name_m] and [name_f]Mia[/name_f] Swier

1 Like

So cute!!!

2 Likes

I just found out that Shay Mooney from Dan and Shay has two sons named Asher James and Ames Alexander, and I just love them together! Probably not my favourite baby names, but I just had to share them.

I do love Angelina Jolie’s Shiloh Nouvel, Zahara Marley, Vivienne Marcheline and Pax Thien.

1 Like

Charlie Wolf & Elsie Otter (Zooey Deschanel)

Story Annabelle & Ryden Caspian (Aaron Paul)

[name_f]My[/name_f] absolute favourites are [name_u]Rumi[/name_u] (Beyoncé and Jay-Z) and [name_u]Onyx[/name_u] (Alanis Morrisette)

I also love:

[name_f]Malti[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] (Priyanka Chopra and [name_u]Nick[/name_u] Jonas)
[name_m]Geo[/name_m] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] (Behati Prinsloo and [name_m]Adam[/name_m] Levine)
[name_u]Poet[/name_u] [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] (Soleil [name_f]Moon[/name_f] Frye)
[name_u]Marvel[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] (Pete Wentz)
[name_f]Honey[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] (Sadie Robertson-Huff)

[name_u]Shai[/name_u] [name_m]Aleksander[/name_m] (Peta Murgatroyd and [name_m]Maksim[/name_m] Chmerkovsky)
[name_m]Dmitri[/name_m] [name_m]Portwood[/name_m] (Mila Kunis and [name_u]Ashton[/name_u] Kutcher)
[name_m]Ender[/name_m] [name_u]Ridley[/name_u] (Halsey)
[name_u]Revel[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Makai[/name_m] (Matthew Morrison)
[name_u]Wolf[/name_u] [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] (Jonathan [name_u]Rhys[/name_u] Meyers)

I think [name_f]Beyonce[/name_f] and Jay-Z’s [name_u]Blue[/name_u] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] is so cute! I also adore all of the royal babies’ names. :smiling_face:

2 Likes

vera wang has two daughters named cecelia and josephine, and i adore these together.

i also like the names of sam claflin’s children, pip and margot!

7 Likes

I love [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] Wallen’s son’s name…

[name_u]Indigo[/name_u] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] [name_m]Wallen[/name_m] :maple_leaf:

I believe he goes by [name_u]Indy[/name_u]!

5 Likes

-daisy dove (orlando bloom and katy perry) (i also love orlando’s bloom’s son’s name with his ex wife miranda kerr, flynn christopher)

-lyla maria and eloise christina (chris pratt and katherine schwarzenegger) (like orlando bloom, i love chris pratt’s son’s name with ex wife anna faris, jack)

-betty, james, and inez (blake lively and ryan reynolds)

-maude annabelle and iris (though they’re adults now) (judd apatow and leslie mann)

-mae james (hilary duff and matthew koma)

-rose dorothy (exes scarlett johansson and romain dauriac) (i also love scarlett johansson’s son’s name with her new husband colin jost, cosmo)

-josephine riley “josie” (colby kissinger and madalynn ballatori)

-august harrison “gus” (mandy moore and taylor goldsmith)

-ender ridley (halsey and alev aydin)

-rhys james (exes michelle branch and patrick carney)

-charlie wolf (exes zooey descanel and jacob pechenik)

2 Likes

Is that Betty’s middle name? I thought it was just the name of Blake’s drinks brand? I’m not sure they’ve ever released their children’s middle names!

2 Likes

i thought it was, but turns out it wasn’t! i’ll update it.

[name_m]Usain[/name_m] Bolt’s daughter ‘Olympia [name_u]Lightning[/name_u] Bolt’ wins.

I also really like:
[name_f]Lilibet[/name_f] [name_f]Diana[/name_f] (Prince [name_u]Harry[/name_u] & Duchess Meghan)
[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] (Angelina [name_f]Jolie[/name_f] & [name_m]Brad[/name_m] Pitt)
[name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Antarctica[/name_f] (Ed Sheeran)
[name_u]Charlie[/name_u] [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] (Zooey Deschanel)

3 Likes

I love [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] (Scarlett Johansson), and on quite a different note, I really love [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f] (Rupert Grint)! :dove::trumpet:

2 Likes

[name_m]Luke[/name_m] [name_u]Hudson[/name_u], [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f], [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] & [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] “Josie” (Jessica Capshaw)
[name_u]Flynn[/name_u] [name_u]Timothy[/name_u], [name_u]Wesley[/name_u] [name_m]Koy[/name_m] & [name_f]Maisy[/name_f] [name_f]Joanne[/name_f] “Maisy Jo” (Colleen Ballinger) - i’m probably biased but flynn, wesley and maisy?? are you kidding? they are such cute sibling names i just love these names so much!!!
[name_u]Scout[/name_u] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] & [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] (Maia [name_m]Knight[/name_m], she counts right?) - probably my favorite celebrity names right now
[name_u]Wyatt[/name_u] [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] & [name_m]Dimitri[/name_m] [name_m]Portwood[/name_m] (Mila Kunis & [name_u]Ashton[/name_u] Kutcher) - love wyatt for a girl!!

There are probably more but those are the only ones I can think of right now

1 Like

I found out [name_f]Geri[/name_f] Halliwell’s (Ginger Spice) children are named [name_f]Bluebell[/name_f] [name_f]Madonna[/name_f] & [name_m]Montague[/name_m] [name_u]George[/name_u] [name_m]Hector[/name_m] (nn Monty)!

How cute is [name_m]Montague[/name_m] nicknamed Monty?!

1 Like

I will probably think of more but right now I am thinking of [name_u]Drew[/name_u] Berrymore’s daughters [name_f]Olive[/name_f] and [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] and [name_f]Meghan[/name_f] and Harry’s kids [name_m]Archie[/name_m] [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] and [name_f]Lilibet[/name_f] [name_f]Diana[/name_f] .

1 Like

[name_f]Stormi[/name_f] -kylie jenner
[name_u]Navy[/name_u] [name_u]Rome[/name_u] - jason aldean
[name_f]Penelope[/name_f] and [name_u]Reign[/name_u] - [name_f]Kourtney[/name_f] kardashian
[name_u]True[/name_u] - [name_f]Khloe[/name_f] kardashian

[name_f]Chicago[/name_f] (kim kardashian) is nice but not my favourite

[name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_u]Simone[/name_u] - [name_u]John[/name_u] legend
[name_u]River[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] - [name_u]Kelly[/name_u] clarkson
[name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_u]Warrior[/name_u]- [name_f]Bindi[/name_f] [name_m]Irwin[/name_m]
[name_f]Lyla[/name_f] [name_u]Maria[/name_u] - [name_u]Chris[/name_u] [name_m]Pratt[/name_m]
[name_f]Adeline[/name_f] and [name_u]Wilder[/name_u]- [name_m]Simon[/name_m] Helberg
[name_u]Brooks[/name_u] [name_u]Easton[/name_u]- tanner tolbert
[name_m]Santiago[/name_m]- [name_u]Dani[/name_u] Dyer
Everleigh,Posie and [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] - [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] Labrant

[name_f]Poppy[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] -Abbie herbert
[name_u]Halo[/name_u] Marie,Zen (:angel:),Monroe, [name_u]Zion[/name_u]- [name_u]Nick[/name_u] [name_m]Cannon[/name_m]

I’ve always adored [name_f]Angelina[/name_f] Jolie’s choices. Particuarly [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_u]Nouvel[/name_u], [name_f]Zahara[/name_f] [name_u]Marley[/name_u] and [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Marcheline[/name_f].

2 Likes