What are your favourite ancient names?

I’m still pondering the perfect name for my baby girl who is due in feb, this post isn’t necessarily related to that. I’m just curious about ‘ancient’ names as I have recently started reading ‘The Last Kingdom’ and some of the names are really interesting- though probably not usable.
Brida is a stand out to me, though it’s closeness to the word ‘breeder’ would almost certainly make it unusable in a modern context. Aelswith is also an interesting name with a nice sound.
What are some of your favourite ancient (Celtic, Norse, Welsh, Anglo [name_m]Saxon[/name_m] etc) names? Would you use them for a child or save them for characters in books or cats etc?

[name_f]Iseult[/name_f], [name_f]Honoria[/name_f], [name_f]Pelagia[/name_f], [name_f]Agata[/name_f], [name_f]Grania[/name_f], Aoibhin, Derbail

”ed / [name_m]Aodh[/name_m], [name_m]Aristotle[/name_m], Setanta, [name_m]Art[/name_m]

Brida is SO lovely! Would you pronounce that bree-da or Bry-da? From my list I would use [name_f]Iseult[/name_f], [name_f]Honora[/name_f] rather than [name_f]Honoria[/name_f] and [name_f]Dearbhla[/name_f] instead of Derbail for girls, and [name_m]Aodh[/name_m] and [name_m]Art[/name_m] for a boy.

I think Brida is pronounced ‘[name_f]Bree[/name_f]-dah’ from what I can tell. It’s so beautiful, but i can’t help but think ‘breeder’ :frowning:
[name_f]Iseult[/name_f]/[name_f]Isolde[/name_f] are also favourites of mine, but I couldn’t use them as I have an [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f].
[name_m]How[/name_m] do you pronounce Aoibhin?

I agree with [name_m]Aristotle[/name_m]. I love it but I probably wouldn’t use it. I like [name_f]Hera[/name_f], but not the hair-ruh pronunciation. When I see the name I think of it sounding like [name_f]Vera[/name_f].