What Are Your Favourite Sibsets?

I’m both curious and looking for inspiration. I personally find it easier to make boy sibsets than girl!

I usually find girl sibsets easier to make, myself.

Some of my favorites:

[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] & [name_f]Helena[/name_f] - mainly because I like the nicknames together, [name_f]Lizzy[/name_f] & [name_f]Lena[/name_f], but I also like the full names together.

[name_f]Rowena[/name_f] & [name_m]Cedric[/name_m] - I like nns [name_f]Ro[/name_f] & [name_m]Ced[/name_m] together, and I think they have a similar feel, which I like as well.

[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], [name_m]Percival[/name_m] & [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] - again, I think these have the same feel and sound nice together. (Nicknames would be [name_f]Lizzy[/name_f], [name_u]Percy[/name_u], and [name_u]Nick[/name_u].)

[name_f]Ilaria[/name_f], [name_f]Oriana[/name_f], & [name_m]Enzo[/name_m] - this is a sibset from a story I am writing. I really like all these names, I think they all have the same Italian vibe.

[name_m]Edward[/name_m] & [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] - not really sure why I like these together so much, but I do. (Nicknames would be [name_m]Eddie[/name_m] & [name_m]Nate[/name_m].)

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this is what you were looking for!

My current favourite sibsets would be:

[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] & [name_f]Melody[/name_f]
[name_u]Paisley[/name_u] & [name_u]Robin[/name_u] - though I quite Like the sound of [name_u]Paisley[/name_u] & [name_f]Mattea[/name_f] after someone else sibsetted them for me the other day

[name_m]Levi[/name_m] & [name_u]Owen[/name_u]
[name_m]Jeremiah[/name_m] & [name_m]Clayton[/name_m] - a little too ‘fan girl-ish’ if you know [name_u]Kelley[/name_u] Armstrongs Otherword series but I love it.

[name_u]Paisley[/name_u] & [name_u]Owen[/name_u]
[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] & [name_m]Jeremiah[/name_m]

I have loads, pretty much any names (usually with the same no. of letters and not too similar) that I love, I’ll also love as a sibset. But there are some that stand out:

[name_f]Lyra[/name_f] & [name_f]Clio[/name_f]
[name_f]Anna[/name_f] & [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
[name_f]Hermione[/name_f] & [name_m]Lysander[/name_m]
[name_f]Pandora[/name_f] & [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f]
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m] & [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u]
[name_u]Indigo[/name_u] & [name_u]August[/name_u] (both boys)
[name_m]Artemus[/name_m], [name_m]Horatio[/name_m], & [name_m]Ptolemy[/name_m]
[name_m]Nikolai[/name_m] & [name_f]Phaedra[/name_f]
[name_m]Nikolai[/name_m] & [name_m]Aleksei[/name_m]
[name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] & [name_f]Verity[/name_f]
[name_f]Georgiana[/name_f], [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f], & [name_f]Constance[/name_f]
[name_m]Arthur[/name_m] & [name_m]Edmund[/name_m]
[name_m]Archie[/name_m] & [name_m]Hamish[/name_m]
[name_f]Sybil[/name_f], [name_f]Celia[/name_f], [name_f]Lilac[/name_f], & [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]
[name_f]Sally[/name_f] & [name_f]Viola[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] & [name_f]Demelza[/name_f]
[name_u]Beau[/name_u] & [name_u]Finn[/name_u]
[name_m]Santiago[/name_m] & [name_m]Lysander[/name_m]

And a few from TV shows etc.:
[name_f]Henrietta[/name_f], [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], & [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] (I only really love the girls)
[name_f]Rhody[/name_f], [name_u]Alfie[/name_u], [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], & [name_m]Soren[/name_m]
[name_m]Lachlan[/name_m], [name_f]Carys[/name_f], & [name_f]Eva[/name_f]
[name_f]Lola[/name_f] & [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f]
[name_m]Archie[/name_m], [name_f]Hope[/name_f], & [name_u]Noah[/name_u]
[name_u]Kai[/name_u] & [name_f]Lily[/name_f]
[name_f]Imogen[/name_f] & [name_f]Elsie[/name_f]

I think, using the top two names that S/O and I have picked, these are my favourite sets:

[name_f]Zara[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] and [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_m]Jacob[/name_m]
[name_f]Zara[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] and [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_m]Jacob[/name_m]
[name_f]Zara[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] and [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_m]Jacob[/name_m]
[name_f]Zara[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] and [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_m]Jacob[/name_m]
[name_f]Zara[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] and [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] [name_m]Jacob[/name_m]

For girls I love [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_u]Leigh[/name_u] and [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] together because the nicknames [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] and PJ are just so cute! But for boys I love [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] and [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m] because they’re both equally out there names.

My favourite real-world sib set is that of the crown prince couple of Denmark - [name_m]Christian[/name_m], [name_f]Isabella[/name_f], [name_m]Vincent[/name_m], and [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]. Stunning!

Of my favourite names I like the sets:

[name_f]Octavia[/name_f], [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f], and [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m], [name_m]Hugo[/name_m], and [name_m]Vincent[/name_m]
[name_m]Andrew[/name_m] and [name_f]Emma[/name_f]
[name_f]Isabelle[/name_f], [name_f]Katherine[/name_f], [name_f]Lillian[/name_f], [name_m]Arthur[/name_m], [name_m]Jasper[/name_m]
[name_u]Jude[/name_u] and [name_f]Luna[/name_f]

For a boy-Girl I love- [name_f]Erika[/name_f] & [name_m]Edouard[/name_m]
For a boy-girl-girl-boy- [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] & [name_f]Melissa[/name_f] & [name_f]Melodie[/name_f] & [name_m]Marcel[/name_m]

[name_f]Hazel[/name_f] [name_f]Winifred[/name_f], [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f], [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u], [name_m]Casper[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u], [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]
[name_m]Reuben[/name_m] and [name_f]Razel[/name_f]