What are your opinions on the name Alice? Do you have suggestions for middle names?

Hello nameberries! :slight_smile:

I’m trying to look for a name that’s easy to pronounce, short but sweet, but still substantial at the same time. It was somewhat of a daunting task for me, but after trying [name_f]Aria[/name_f], [name_f]May[/name_f], [name_u]Skye[/name_u], and several other names, I think I found everything with [name_f]Alice[/name_f]. I absolutely love the name [name_f]Alice[/name_f], but I’m not sure how my peers feel about it. Can you pronounce it? Would a girl named [name_f]Alice[/name_f] be picked on for her name? I don’t mind the [name_f]Alice[/name_f] in Wonderland reference. If you love it (or feel indifferent about it), what are your middle name suggestions? I have a long last name, and [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]/[name_f]May[/name_f] won’t work out for me.

Thank you for your time!

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] is a perfect beautiful name.
I can’t see why anyone wouldn’t be able to pronounce it.

As for a middle name, I’m not sure [name_f]Alice[/name_f] may goes if you have a long last name.

Maybe a long middle name?
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] or something along those lines. More syllables I think would be your friend. Maybe [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] ?

I really love the name [name_f]Alice[/name_f]! It fits the description you gave perfectly. I can’t see anyone having pronunciation issues.

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_u]Simone[/name_u]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Miriam[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Lorraine[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Madeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Odette[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Nicolette[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f]

I really love the name [name_f]Alice[/name_f]. It’s so sweet and always conjures up such a sweet image with me.

I toyed with:

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_u]Grey[/name_u]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]

I really love [name_f]Alice[/name_f]! It’s a simple and strong name and I’ve always thought it was beautiful. I’d give it a more youthful middle name as it can feel a little old lady if given the wrong middle. [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] I think is gorgeous! I wouldn’t use [name_f]Mae[/name_f]/[name_f]May[/name_f] as I feel that such a generic trendy middle ruins the classic beauty of [name_f]Alice[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Alice[/name_f] because it’s so pretty and simple and suits babies but it would also work on teens or adults. There is nothing I dislike more than naming your child [name_f]Rainbow[/name_f] or Unicorn or [name_f]Princess[/name_f] which is cute on a three-year-old but definitely not on an eighteen-year-old trying to get a job or something. Good choice on [name_f]Alice[/name_f] :smiley:
I personally would use a longer middle name because [name_f]Alice[/name_f] is quite short. I would also use a slightly more unusual name in the middle because [name_f]Alice[/name_f] is fairly popular (at least where I live) so here are some ideas:

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Arcadia[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Calanthe[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Roselle[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Persephone[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Isadora[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Giselle[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Fiorella[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Azalea[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]