What are your siblings' names?

Hello guys!!! So I have a hugeee family… We’re 10 siblings!!! Here are our names:

[name_m]Axel[/name_m] Bolt
[name_m]Terrance[/name_m] [name_m]Aaron[/name_m]
[name_m]Terrence[/name_m] [name_u]Stanley[/name_u] (twins)
[name_f]Eirini[/name_f] [name_f]Eleni[/name_f]
[name_m]Ronald[/name_m] [name_m]Lyam[/name_m]
[name_u]Parker[/name_u] [name_u]Rey[/name_u]
[name_m]Ottis[/name_m] [name_u]Noel[/name_u]
[name_m]Zachery (Zack)[/name_m] [name_m]Rhett[/name_m]
[name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_f]Emma[/name_f]
[name_m]Apollo[/name_m] [name_m]Thor[/name_m]

My parents names are [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] and [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Mayday[/name_f]

[name_f]Share[/name_f] your family names too!!!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]. We are nor from USA nor from Europe so we have a little bit ethnic names. My name is Taisia (Таи”и” in Russian, Taisiia in foreign passport) and my brother is [name_m]Aleksei[/name_m]. [name_f]Tasya[/name_f] and Lesha for fort (Lyo-sha) Also we have two cousins: Vasilissa and [name_f]Alexandr[/name_f], [name_u]Vasya[/name_u] and [name_u]Sasha[/name_u])

I have two half-siblings, [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] and [name_m]Robert[/name_m]. [name_m]Robert[/name_m] likes to go by [name_u]Robbie[/name_u].

I am [name_f]Grace[/name_f], and have five younger siblings; [name_f]Adele[/name_f], [name_m]Dayne[/name_m], [name_f]Hope[/name_f], [name_f]Hannah[/name_f] and [name_f]Lacie[/name_f]. No twins!

To my family I’m still [name_f]Laura[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] “At” (born out of a childish shortening of my country’s honorific for ‘older sister’), but I hate it, so to some of my friends I’m [name_m]Raiden[/name_m] “[name_u]Rai[/name_u]” (samurai or sunray pronunciation is up to the speaker, I’m not picky), with a younger sister [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f].

I’m named for my dad and his older sister, [name_u]Laurence[/name_u] and [name_f]Lorraine[/name_f] (their younger brothers are [name_m]Llewellyn[/name_m] and [name_m]Lysander[/name_m]), while my mom is [name_f]Imelda[/name_f] [name_f]Teresita[/name_f], middle name after her mom’s first. Mom’s brother is [name_m]Nelson[/name_m].