What are your thoughts about Gabriela?

What do you think about the name [name_f]Gabriela[/name_f] vs [name_f]Natalia[/name_f]?

1 Like

I like both, but I prefer [name_f]Natalia[/name_f]! I think they would make great names for sisters.

I like [name_f]Gabriela[/name_f], but prefer it [name_f]Gabriella[/name_f]. [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] though is more my style.

Both are nice but I prefer the flair of [name_f]Natalia[/name_f]

Gabriella is more romantic and [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] is more bossy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I think they are both lovely and work well internationally. I prefer [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] myself, but I genuinely like both. :slight_smile:

Both are quite nice, but my preference goes to [name_f]Natalia[/name_f]!

I love [name_f]Gabriela[/name_f] and I have a great association with the name
I love all the nn possibility’s : Briela, [name_u]Gabi[/name_u], [name_f]Gigi[/name_f], [name_f]Ella[/name_f], [name_f]Bella[/name_f], [name_f]Brie[/name_f], [name_f]Bee[/name_f]
And I think is a good alternative to the other popular [name_f]Ella[/name_f] names

Definitely [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] for me! :heart::heart::heart: Nn [name_u]Tally[/name_u] is super cute, too!

I prefer [name_f]Natalia[/name_f], but [name_f]Gabriela[/name_f]’s pretty as well!

It’s feminine and pretty! I prefer [name_f]Gabriela[/name_f], but agree that they’d make good sister names :slight_smile:

I like both but prefer [name_f]Gabriela[/name_f] - lovely!!

Natalia is beautiful and underused. I know lots of [name_f]Gabriela[/name_f]/Gabby’s.

I love both, [name_f]Gabriella[/name_f] is on my list, I love how pretty it is!

Beautiful! I agree they would make great sisters. I feel like this answer could change if you asked me tomorrow or the next day but today I like [name_f]Gabriela[/name_f] a little more