What Are Your Thoughts On My Signature?

I’m just wondering what other berries think of the combos in my signature. I might be switching it up a bit, but I’m not sure what to do with the names as I do like them all.

The combos I am definitely keeping
Theodore Frederick (2 syllables)
Oliver Sebastian (3 syllables)
Arthur Elliot
Hugo Augustus
Cora Josephine

Names that are staying as first names, but middles are up for discussion
Phoebe
Flora
Helena

Pronunciations:
Helena - hell-AY-nuh
Eloisa - ell-oh-WEEZ-uh
Dahlia - DOLL-ee-uh
Clementine - CLEM-in-tyne (rhymes with nine)
Alistair - al-iss-STAIR

I can see why it’s hard for you, they are great names!
also one of them is almost literally my brother’s name wtf

I’d flip [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] to [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m].
[name_m]Barnaby[/name_m] is a bit to lastname-y for my taste.
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] feels a bit week compared to the others. Not sure how to substitute it. [name_m]Edward[/name_m], maybe? Same with [name_m]Julian[/name_m].
[name_m]Silas[/name_m] is just not my style.

With the girls it’s even harder to find something I don’t like.
I’d spell [name_f]Margot[/name_f] as [name_f]Margo[/name_f] (or Margeau) unless you want an audible “t”.
[name_f]Gemma[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] would flow better than [name_f]Gemma[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f].
[name_m]How[/name_m] do you pronounce [name_f]Eloisa[/name_f]?

I pronounce [name_f]Eloisa[/name_f] ell-oh-WEEZ-uh.

I really like your list!
For boys, I love [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Tobias[/name_m], [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Augustus[/name_m] and [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_m]Julian[/name_m].
The only change I can think of would be to mix [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m]. [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u]. [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]?

For girls, I love [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Eloisa[/name_f] and [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f].
Some mixing of names could be: [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f], [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f], [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f], [name_f]Helena[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f]?

Handsome Boys
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] ‘[name_u]Teddy[/name_u]’ • [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]
[name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] • [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Augustus[/name_m] • [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] • [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_m]Julian[/name_m] • [name_m]Walter[/name_m] [name_m]Alistair[/name_m]

[name_f]Lovely[/name_f] Girls
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] • [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] • [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Eloisa[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] • [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] • [name_f]Helena[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f]
[name_f]Gemma[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] • [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] • [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f]

I have admired your signature for some time. [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] I especially like for the [name_m]Frederick[/name_m]. Its a name I have gone from being so-so about to really liking lately and am just loving it with [name_m]Theodore[/name_m].
Next I like [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]. The intonation ( flow ) seems best to me with [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] first. I am reading
@wanderines idea to flip it and I really had to go back and forth but I am inclined to think [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] as the first is best.
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Augustus[/name_m] next. I can’t take the space to do them all but [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Augustus[/name_m] just deserves to be highlighted.
To the [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] Ladies:)

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] and [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] make a lovely balanced combination to me.
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] very classic - I think I would put this in the suggestion box for the expected English [name_u]Royal[/name_u] [name_u]Baby[/name_u].
[name_f]Helena[/name_f], [name_f]Louisa[/name_f], [name_f]Gemma[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f] are all on my favorite list so [name_f]Eloisa[/name_f] has to get special mention. Its quite beautiful. Good luck with experimenting with them. As pp said -not easy-they are all great as they are.

[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] appeals to me because of [name_m]Frederick[/name_m]. It was a name I was so-so about but now its special. I think its especially stand -out with [name_m]Theodore[/name_m].
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] I love and looking at @wanderines comment, I switched the 2 names but ‘just’ decided [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] flows better.
I can’t take too much space but [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Agustus[/name_m] deserves to be highlighted.
To the lovely ladies :slight_smile:
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] is a wonderfully balanced combo.
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] - so classic, I think I would put it in the suggestion box for the espected British [name_u]Royal[/name_u] [name_u]Baby[/name_u].
[name_f]Helena[/name_f], [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]. [name_f]Gemma[/name_f] and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] are all on my favorites list so its the beautiful [name_f]Eloisa[/name_f] that deserves special mention in the girl’s names.
I have admired your sig for ages - Good luck experimenting with it. As a pp said its so good already. .

Thank you all! I probably should have mentioned some of the combos and first names are staying the same, I will add that in.

Thank you, [name_f]Alice[/name_f] :slight_smile:

It’s hard to list the entire combos below on my iPhone, so I listed first names only :slight_smile:

[name_u]Love[/name_u]:
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m]
[name_m]Arthur[/name_m]
[name_f]Cora[/name_f]
[name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Gemma[/name_f]

Like:
[name_m]Silas[/name_m]
[name_m]Walter[/name_m]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f]