what are your thoughts on name alliteration?

I like it! I only dislike alliteration if the name choice or the surname is in any way comical or overly cutesy. This works.

Also- [name]Jude[/name] [name]Carter[/name] sounds an awful lot like [name]June[/name] [name]Carter[/name] (as in [name]Cash[/name])

[name]Coralie[/name] sounds ok with it.

If I may suggest a name, how about [name]Coraline[/name] [name]Carter[/name]?

I like [name]Coralie[/name] [name]Carter[/name]. I really love [name]Iris[/name] [name]Carter[/name].

I really like [name]Coralie[/name] [name]Carter[/name]! My little cousin is an [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Allan[/name] which I think works fine.

I like [name]Coralie[/name] [name]Carter[/name]! Pretty.

Ha ha, yes it does- although [name]Jude[/name] is 5 now and you’re the first person to mention it! [name]Even[/name] my dad who is a big [name]Johnny[/name] [name]Cash[/name] fan and plays his music to [name]Jude[/name] all the time!..Hopefully it won’t cause any gender confusion issues :slight_smile:

Thanks for all your thoughts Berries!

I like [name]Coraline[/name] but don’t think I would use it as it I wouldn’t want people to think we lacked so much imagination we had to lift a name straight from a film! Also think she would forever be called [name]Caroline[/name]!

Well [name]Coralie[/name] is our first choice at the moment- probably to be teamed with a short, spunky middle name like [name]Scout[/name] or [name]Lark[/name]
Thank you for your help!
xx