What Beatle do you think my character is? 2

I’ve thought of this game today and is called what Beatle member do you think my character is, is a game where you vote on a member of The Beatles that you believe my character remind you of based on the description of my character and personality, I want you to vote on a Beatle member you believe my character remind you of.

[name_u]Barry[/name_u] is a cool, laid-back, fun-loving young Canadian-American boy who lives in the suburbs in a middle-class neighborhood in Michigan, he lives with his mother who is a school teacher and his father is a boss at a office company and has a eight year old sister [name_f]Karen[/name_f]. He goes to [name_m]Junior[/name_m] High School and is in the 8th grade, he’s friends with a boy named [name_m]Peter[/name_m] who has been friends with they were six years old, he has a crush on a girl named [name_f]Vanessa[/name_f] ( [name_f]Vanessa[/name_f], [name_f]Veronica[/name_f] or [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]) and she doesn’t like him is because she thinks he’s just irritating .He’s also a class clown who likes to entertain his friends and classmates while in class and in recess, despite being a class clown, he’s is a very good student who does good in his classes including his most favorite class gym. He is cool, normal, laid-back, funny, optimistic, fun-loving, witty, confident, humorous, compassionate, tough, clever, charismatic and is very strong who can be rebellious, arrogant, selfish and mischievous at times.

• John
  • Paul
  • George
  • Ringo

0 voters