What Boy Name Would You Add?

And here is my boy version. What one single name would you add to my current favorites list and why? :slight_smile:

[name_m]Theodore[/name_m], [name_m]Daniel[/name_m], [name_m]Gilbert[/name_m], [name_m]Henry[/name_m], [name_m]Edmund[/name_m], [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m], [name_u]Morgan[/name_u], [name_u]Emerson[/name_u], [name_u]Kit[/name_u], [name_m]Jasper[/name_m], [name_m]Nicolas[/name_m], [name_m]William[/name_m], [name_u]Luca[/name_u], [name_m]Matthew[/name_m], and …

1 Like

Leon! I think it fits somewhere between the classics on your list like [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] and [name_m]William[/name_m], the more modern feeling names like [name_u]Luca[/name_u] and [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] and the more unique ones like [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] and [name_m]Gilbert[/name_m]! It’s very familiar but underused and like others on your list, it haa strength and charm

1 Like

James

1 Like

Ezra, [name_u]Jude[/name_u], [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m], [name_m]Colson[/name_m], [name_m]Adam[/name_m]

1 Like

Seymour! It has the sweet, vintage vibe the rest of your names have.

1 Like

Tobias, to me it has the same feel as your favourites: vintage and sweet but with spunkier side as well. And it has a Greek/Hebrew origin like some of the names you listed.

1 Like

Lawrence/Laurence!

1 Like

Gulliver!

Such great suggestions so far! Thanks, everyone! :smiley:

@jonquils
It’s interesting you suggest [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] because it’s one that has really caught my eye lately for the first time ever. I’m kind of crushing on it atm and may have to add it to my list!

@Greyblue
I definitely see what your saying about [name_m]Leon[/name_m]'s versatility in blending the styles in my list. Great suggestion!

@juliem1912
[name_u]James[/name_u] is such a classic! [name_u]Love[/name_u] it.

@GoogleChrome
[name_u]Ezra[/name_u] is really cool! I like [name_u]Jude[/name_u], too, but I think I do like [name_m]Judah[/name_m] better, which is on my long list.

@AdroitArtemis
[name_m]Seymour[/name_m] is unexpected! I have never considered it, but I’m definitely liking the vintage vibes!

@Johannaa
Ooh, yes, I quite like [name_m]Tobias[/name_m]! Adding to my long list.

@Estrela
Oh, I love [name_u]Laurence[/name_u]! Especially with the nn ‘[name_u]Laurie[/name_u]’ because [name_m]Little[/name_m] Women, of course. <3

@Gabriellenz
[name_m]Gulliver[/name_m]! [name_m]How[/name_m] interesting! And I definitely like the literary association with it.

3 Likes

Arthur or [name_u]Dorian[/name_u]!

1 Like

Oh, I love [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]!! I think [name_u]Dorian[/name_u] is literary and cool, but maybe a little too [name_u]Wilde[/name_u] for me. :wink:

1 Like

Joel!

1 Like

Gideon I think suits your names well!

1 Like

@hyacinthbucket & @persephione
[name_m]Joel[/name_m] & [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] are both great! I haven’t ever really considered either, but I do like both.

1 Like

Bruno
[name_m]Percival[/name_m]/Percy
[name_m]Jonas[/name_m]
[name_m]Alaric[/name_m]
[name_m]Alastair[/name_m]/Alistair
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u]
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m]
[name_m]Archimedes[/name_m]/Archie
[name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_m]Branson[/name_m]
[name_u]Bennett[/name_u]
[name_m]Blas[/name_m]
[name_m]Bastien[/name_m]/Bastian
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]
[name_m]Caleb[/name_m]
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m]
[name_m]Damien[/name_m]/Damian
[name_u]Dorian[/name_u]
[name_u]Evan[/name_u]
[name_u]Ellis[/name_u]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_u]Finn[/name_u]/Finley/Finlay
[name_u]Gale[/name_u]
[name_m]George[/name_m]
[name_u]Jory[/name_u]
[name_m]Harlan[/name_m]
[name_m]Ignatius[/name_m]
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m]
[name_m]Lars[/name_m]
[name_u]Maxwell[/name_u]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m]
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m]
[name_u]Parker[/name_u]
[name_m]Peter[/name_m]
[name_u]Quentin[/name_u]
[name_u]Roan[/name_u]
[name_m]Ronan[/name_m]
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u]
[name_u]Rory[/name_u]
[name_m]Simon[/name_m]
[name_m]Wesley[/name_m]

I think, I’d go with either [name_m]Peter[/name_m], [name_m]Simon[/name_m], [name_u]Rowan[/name_u], [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] or [name_u]Evan[/name_u]

1 Like