What boy's name would you choose?

See the results of this poll: What name do you prefer?

Respondents: 23 (This poll is closed)

• Matthew: 2 (9%)
  • Marcus: 2 (9%)
  • Ryan: 0 (0%)
  • John (nn Jack): 1 (4%)
  • Jack: 1 (4%)
  • Brooks (please comment if you think this sounds feminine): 3 (13%)
  • Seamus (nn Shea): 3 (13%)
  • Sean: 1 (4%)
  • Nathaniel: 10 (43%)

I like [name]Nathaniel[/name] best. It’s not too popular, is timeless, and has [name]Nat[/name] as a nickname (a plus unless it reminds you of gnats). [name]Ryan[/name] and [name]Sean[/name] both seem a bit dated to me, but [name]Matthew[/name] is a fine name.

I like the combo [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Marcus[/name]; it sounds manly yet refined.

Good luck! I like the name [name]Olivia[/name] a lot.

I love [name]Nathaniel[/name]! It’s a great name, and I think it goes perfectly with [name]Olivia[/name].

I liked the PP’s suggestion of [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Marcus[/name] a lot unless you already have a mn picked out…

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I like [name]Nathaniel[/name] is not very common but still very strong manly name. [name]Brooks[/name] sounds too close to brooke just my personal opinion

I would choose [name]John[/name] nn [name]Jack[/name]. Especially since he would be the third one.

Thanks so much for your responses. Maybe this will give me some ammunition- [name]Nathaniel[/name] is my favorite (just haven’t convinced my husband so far). Of course he likes the [name]John[/name]/[name]Jack[/name] combo. :slight_smile:

[name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]John[/name]
[name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Jack[/name]