What decade do you think my character belongs to? 2

I want you to vote on a poll about on what decade do you think my character belongs to based on the description, also make sure that the decade fits the character and the name very well and tell why you choose it for this character.

Genre of [name_u]Story[/name_u]: slice of life comedy.

Time Period/ Location: modern-day, Michigan

Brief Plot: It’s about six middle-school children who go through everyday life.

Description: The character is a twelve year old girl, she has long blonde hair and her skin is rose beige, she has a long oval shaped head with a long pointy nose with freckles with large muppet-like eyes, she is average-height and her body is a rotund shape but still slender. She wears a green hat and sky blue shirt with blue jean shorts. she speaks with a nasally midwestern accent.

[name_f]Abigail[/name_f] is a young twelve year old girl who lives in a nice neighborhood which is located in Michigan, her mother [name_f]Nina[/name_f] is a office worker and her father [name_u]Cameron[/name_u] works at a multinational conglomerate holding company, she has three brothers [name_m]Richard[/name_m] (age:16),[name_u]Seth[/name_u] (age:8) and Micah (age:3) and also a sister [name_f]Danielle[/name_f] (age: 11), also she has a pet rat named [name_m]Dmitri[/name_m] who has a good friendship with her. She is best described as tomboyish, nice, cool, optimistic, outgoing, fun-loving, compassionate, friendly, smart, laid-back, normal, confident, tough, loyal, clever, active, kind, witty, humorous, eccentric, helpful, quirky, feisty, sassy, brave, mischievous, bright, strong, resourceful, enthusiastic, adventurous, energetic, spunky, bighearted, perky, down to earth, and athletic, she can be also a bit cynical, stubborn, immature, annoying, boisterous, arrogant, and bossy at times. She is a young girl who likes to play sports, riding her skateboard and also hanging out with her friends, where she’s usually the funny one of the group.Her favorite hobbies are playing sports, spending time with her pet rat, riding her skateboard, hanging out with her friends and having fun.

• 1960s
  • 1970s
  • 1980s
  • 1990s
  • 2000s
  • 2010s

0 voters