What do people think of Siena?

I love the name (particularly Italian spelling), but I knew quite a chavvy family (sorry, hope I don’t offend anyone) who called their daughter [name_f]Sienna[/name_f]-[name_u]Angel[/name_u] (one name). Which kind of rings through my mind when I think of it :(.

I love the idea of spelling it like the Italian city. I think it spins the name more like [name_f]Florence[/name_f] and less like [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f].

I have a niece [name_f]Siena[/name_f], after the Italian city. Her grandparents are from [name_f]Italy[/name_f].

I think it’s a pretty name. I personally prefer [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] because that’s the version I’m more familiar with, but the [name_f]Siena[/name_f] spelling is perfectly fine too!

Beautiful! I’ve always liked the name and the spelling [name_f]Siena[/name_f]. Reminds me of calmness.

I much prefer the [name_f]Siena[/name_f] spelling, because it reminds me of the beautiful city instead of the car. I knew a girl named [name_f]Siena[/name_f], and it was just stunning, completely gorgeous!

[name_u]Love[/name_u] this name! I’ve been obsessed with all names ending with the -enna sound lately. I think I also prefer it with just one n. Either way its an awesome choice

I actually don’t personally know anyone with this name but I have always liked it. It’s very beautiful without being frilly. If someone introduced themselves I would picture it as “[name_f]Sienna[/name_f]” just because that’s the form I am familiar with but I like both spellings. It’s a great choice!

Thanks everyone! Good to know it’s generally thought of as a pretty and classy name. I think currently [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Madeline[/name_f] and [name_f]Siena[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] are joint front-runners :).

I love, love, love the name [name_f]Siena[/name_f]. The Italian spelling only. I have [name_f]Siena[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] on my list. :slight_smile: