What do u think of Celoë?

Hello Berries,

What do u think of the Celoë?
Pronounced: [name_m]Say[/name_m]-Low-ie

We (I’m) are thinking of the combination; Celoë Liselle.
But we are open for an other suggestion. My partner wants to go less girly, girl this time and he came with Celoë [name_m]Scott[/name_m] to honor his Scottish heritage.

I think it’s cute but it’d be really weird for where I live, at least. I dont know about you, though. Out loud, I like it. It’s like [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] with a twist. But, written, I dont even know how to make computers do the ‘ë’ like that, so she’s probably going to have it misspelled pretty often. Which is just something to think about, I guess.

Celoë would not work where I live. I like the sound.

Celoë Liselle is exquisite!! Very floaty and romantic! Please may I ask what it means?

It just looks so magical! Unfortunately, I also find it looks a bit like a typo of [name_f]Cloe[/name_f]. I’m honestly not sure… I want to say, yes, because it’s so unique and fascinating… but I just don’t know how practical it is… I’m like 65% yes…

What’s the name’s origin and meaning? I kind of like it, but I see the umlaut being left off quite often and the name not being spelled or pronounced correctly.

What about [name_f]Lowri[/name_f], [name_f]Adelie[/name_f], Azelie, [name_f]Coralie[/name_f], [name_f]Eulalie[/name_f], [name_f]Cecily[/name_f], [name_f]Aurelie[/name_f]/[name_f]Auralee[/name_f], Novalee?

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] Berries,

Thanks for the compliments,
Celoë is a new Dutch/[name_m]French[/name_m] name, a mix of [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] and Clhoe.
The people from the ABC- Islands often mix family names and than you got this new range of names. I just love the sound of the name, it gives a classic vibe but the name is totally new.

Because Celoë has not a real meaning I wanted give her a middle name with a rich meaning and history. Liselle is a dutch/german version of [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]. In my town you can meet a Niqui ask yourself why the parents didn’t use the [name_u]Nikki[/name_u] or [name_u]Nicky[/name_u] spelling.