What do you all think of Eliana?

I go back and forth on this name. :wink: I think it’s such a beautiful name, but sometimes I wonder if it’s too much, or too frilly, or something? I don’t know… [name]Just[/name] currious what you all think of this name. Also, am I pronouncing it correctly? [name]El[/name]-ee-[name]AH[/name]-nuh???
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts! :slight_smile:

I think it’s adorable. I especially like it’s Hebrew meaning - “my God has answered”.

I think it’s beautiful. I pronounce it the same way you do.

My friend’s niece is [name]Eliana[/name], she’s about nine. She is very cute. It’s such an underused name that I automatically think of her. I think it’s really beautiful and a nice change from [name]Elaine[/name]/[name]Elaina[/name]/[name]Elena[/name]. It’s just distinct enough. Fits in with all the Olivias and Ellas, but stands out, too.

I think it’s a really pretty name. I love its sound, and agree with [name]Lyndsay[/name] that it’s a great alternative to names like [name]Olivia[/name].

Good luck! :slight_smile:
P.S. I pronounce it like you do, as does the [name]Eliana[/name] I know.

Beautiful! It’s on my list of favorites.

Thanks for the feedback, ladies. So nice to hear all the positive comments! I think we might be adding [name]Eliana[/name] to the list… :slight_smile: