What Do You All Think Of This Name???

I am pregnant and I haven’t found out what I am having for the purpose of a name. What does everybody think of that name [name]Kendall[/name] Aidelyne (Aye-de-lynne)…I already have twins who turned are 15 months…[name]Emmett[/name] [name]Malachi[/name] and [name]Brennah[/name] [name]Natalie[/name], please help me with the name…I just want to know what everybody thinks of [name]Kendall[/name] Aidelyne (Aye-de-lynne)…Thank You to all!!! :slight_smile:

I really don’t like [name]Kendall[/name]. Sounds masculine…and also makes me think “[name]Ken[/name] [name]Doll[/name]”. Aidelyne is interesting. Might be hard for some people to spell, but considering it’s a middle name, I doubt many people will ever have to spell it.

I generally wouldn’t be drawn to the name [name]Kendall[/name] (it just isn’t my style), but I know a little [name]Kendall[/name] and she is the cutest, spunkiest little thing. I think the mn would give you pronunciation issues as a first name, but everything is fair game (in my book) in the middle spot. I thin [name]Kendall[/name] goes fine with her siblings names.

See…I want the first name to have no long vowels and two syllables, I also am hoping to have it end in LL, so its hard for me to find others to fallow my suit of all my babies

I don’t care for [name]Kendall[/name]. I also do not like Aidelyne for a couple of reasons- 1: the spelling is very tricky. 2: I feel that it is a truly trendy name, which [name]Kendall[/name] falls under the same category too. I do like [name]Adelaide[/name], which is also rising in popularity but feels more timeless to me.

I actually really like [name]Kendall[/name], though I’m not sure it goes with your other children’s names. I don’t like the spelling of Aidelyne either, what about [name]Adalyn[/name] [name]Kendall[/name], that would sound awesome with [name]Emmett[/name] and [name]Brennah[/name] :smiley:

My sister’s name is [name]Kendall[/name]. It’s a really fun name to say, especially when it’s bath time or something, and my Mother would drag it out. Keeeeeendaaaaaall. She would like, drop her jaw on the second syllable until it almost sounded like doll. And when [name]Kendall[/name] first started saying her name, it sounded like Deedo, so that’s what we called her for a long time. Basically I have a lot of happy memories with that name :slight_smile:

I like [name]Kendall[/name], for both genders. My problem is with Aidelyne–with your pronunciation, it sounds like “idlin’”, like when a car idles? I think a lot of people would assume it was like [name]Ada[/name]-lynn, too. With [name]Emmett[/name] and [name]Brennah[/name], though, I would actually prefer to see [name]Adeline[/name] (add-el-ine). I think [name]Emmett[/name], [name]Brennah[/name], and [name]Adeline[/name] would be very sweet together.

Good luck!

its Aidelyne with a long A like l’a’ne… and I love [name]Kendall[/name] too…Thanks

[name]Kendall[/name] feels very very 90s dated to me.

Paired with Aidelyne, it is quite a mouthful! On the clunky side with so many Ds and Ls. That may be an issue of personal taste, though.

Other names that end in -ll:

Arianell
Crisbell
Ebrill
Florimell
Inell
Jenell
Jessabell
Katell
Mirabell
Noell

I really like [name]Kendall[/name] (boy or girl). I also grew up near a town called [name]Kendall[/name]

Not crazy about Aidelyne. The spelling is odd, it looks jumbled. It looks like aye-duh-line. What about [name]Adalyn[/name]?

I think that [name]Kendall[/name] Aidelyne sounds good with [name]Emmett[/name] [name]Malachi[/name] and [name]Brennah[/name] [name]Natalie[/name], I try to find ones that sound good together, like [name]Emmett[/name]'s middle name has an m like his, [name]Brennah[/name]'s middle name has an n like hers and [name]Kendall[/name]'s I hope to have the d in it like hers,…and all 3 first names have 2 syllables and no long vowels, and the middle names have 3 syllables and 1 long vowel. And they all go with Weller, which is our last name. And I have a huge thing where none of the names can start or end with the same thing. But I am still open for other options. Thank You to all!!!

I do think that [name]Kendall[/name] Aidelyne (pronounced like [name]Adalyn[/name] – because I’m having trouble pronouncing it your way, sorry!) has a great flow and sounds good with your other kids’ names.

That said, I’m not personally a fan of [name]Kendall[/name] on a girl or Aidelyne at all because it looks made up and I’m having a LOT of trouble pronouncing it the way you’re suggesting. However, I must say that I’m VERY impressed with the names you’ve put together. You really have found a great formula for naming, and finding names to fit that formula must be even more difficult. So wow – mad props to you on that. And yes, to answer your question, I am embarrassed that I just said “mad props” but I couldn’t find anything better that conveyed the same message. :slight_smile:

Here are some suggestions based on the double L … does it have to END in the LL or can the LL sound be the last sound of the name? (See list for examples)
[name]Adell[/name]
[name]Estelle[/name]
[name]Giselle[/name]
[name]Danielle[/name]

All those sound great with the middle [name]Madeline[/name] or [name]Madelyn[/name], which is sort of similar. If I think of more, I’ll share. Good luck!

aww…thank you for that and I agree that it is hard to follow my suit and LL just has to be the sound, the middle name has to end in N, and my name is [name]Dannielle[/name] so I really don’t want to name my daughter the same name as me…lol…but still open!

I am not really sure what to think of the middle name. It’s kind of strange, pronunciation wise. [name]How[/name] about [name]Adalyn[/name] or [name]Adeline[/name]. [name]Kendall[/name] has always = “ken doll” in my mind, but that’s just my opinion and it’s a nice name.

Thans for the thought…still open tho*