What do you all think of Willa and these middle names?

Hey Berries-
I posted earlier before I knew what I was having because I was at a loss for boy names. Well, I have found that the worry was unnecessary since I’m having a little girl! I have loved the name [name]Willa[/name] since I was 17 and read “My [name]Antonia[/name]” by [name]Willa[/name] Cather. Luckily, my hubs likes it too. Is this a good name or do I need to broaden my horizons? My son’s names are [name]Simon[/name] [name]Christopher[/name] and [name]Roman[/name] [name]Zachary[/name]. I’m really struggling with middle names and would like it to have some family/emotional connection as both of my boy’s mns are family names. Here’s what we have-let me know what you think!

[name]Willa[/name] [name]Leone[/name] (my beloved grandma’s name)
[name]Willa[/name] Emmerance (great-grandma’s name)
[name]Willa[/name] [name]Bird[/name] (my and my sister’s nickname)
[name]Willa[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name] (grandma on husband’s side)

Thanks so much!

[name]Willa[/name] [name]Leone[/name] (my beloved grandma’s name) - this is OK.
[name]Willa[/name] Emmerance (great-grandma’s name) - I like this one. Emmerance is different enough but still nice. [name]Emmeline[/name]?
[name]Willa[/name] [name]Bird[/name] (my and my sister’s nickname) - I think bird is a bit harsh next to [name]Willa[/name]. Something like [name]Wilhelmina[/name] [name]Bird[/name] might be OK but I don’t like [name]Willa[/name] [name]Bird[/name]. Does your sister have a favourite type of bird maybe? [name]Sparrow[/name], [name]Wren[/name], [name]Lark[/name] etc
[name]Willa[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name] (grandma on husband’s side) - this is lovely. I’m not a massive fan of [name]Vivienne[/name] but the combo is lovely.

FWIW I love the name [name]Willa[/name] - great choice! Good luck!

I love [name]Willa[/name] Emmerance. [name]Willa[/name] is a gorgeous, gorgeous name and Emmerance is a pretty but unique name with family history.

Go with [name]Willa[/name], it’s a great name! [name]Willa[/name] [name]Leone[/name] is a good combo. Maybe change it to [name]Willa[/name] [name]Leonie[/name] to enhance the flow a bit? [name]Willa[/name] Emmerance is nice too. Good luck!

[name]Willa[/name] [name]Leone[/name] - a bit heavy on the L’s
[name]Willa[/name] Emmerance - interesting. could work well, just not my favourite on your list
[name]Willa[/name] [name]Bird[/name] - immediately liked this, but after reading emelis’s post I realised I agree with her. [name]Bird[/name] is a bit abrupt with [name]Willa[/name], but something like [name]Sparrow[/name] could be really lovely if there is a bird with personal significance to you and/or your grandma.
[name]Willa[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name] - this is my favourite - sounds so beautiful with the spunkier first name and the ultra feminine middle

[name]Willa[/name] [name]Leone[/name] (my beloved grandma’s name) - A bit heavy with the L’s. Dislike.
[name]Willa[/name] Emmerance (great-grandma’s name) - I like this one, Emmerance is lovley and different.
[name]Willa[/name] [name]Bird[/name] (my and my sister’s nickname) - As bluejuniper and emelis said, [name]Bird[/name] is a bit abrupt with [name]Willa[/name] so maybe you could use a name of a bird such as [name]Sparrow[/name] or [name]Wren[/name] which would sound lovley with [name]Willa[/name].
[name]Willa[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name] (grandma on husband’s side) - My favourite name of them all. [name]Just[/name] so beautiful!

Thanks for all of the replies ladies! I agree with all of your comments. I think my favorite sounding names are [name]Willa[/name] Emmerance and [name]Willa[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name], I’m just having a hard time throwing out [name]Leone[/name] because she was my most favorite person and I get a warm feeling in the belly whenever I think of her. Again- I so appreciate your time and comments!

Could you give her two middle names? [name]Willa[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Leone[/name] is totally do-able! I dont know your last name though - whether its long or not. And if it means something to you, all the more reason!

I adore [name]Willa[/name] and would definitely stick with it if I were you. I have a slightly different take than the other commenters so far - I love [name]Willa[/name] [name]Leone[/name]. I think it sounds lovely together and that [name]Leone[/name] balances the very feminine [name]Willa[/name]. Plus, the fact that your grandmother was one of your favorite people and you get a warm feeling whenever you think of her, and therefore would probably get that feeling whenever you say your daughter’s name makes me think that you should 100% go with [name]Leone[/name].