What do you associate with the name Elisabella

What do you think of? What kind of connotations Thank you!

I think it’s the name of [name_f]Alyssa[/name_f] Milano’s daughter? That’s the only association I have with it, but it’s really not that strong & I doubt too many people know that.

2 Likes

Thank you! :sparkling_heart:

[name_f]Elizabella[/name_f] is very frilly and princessy!!

I don’t really have any associations

1 Like

Thank you :sparkling_heart:

I don’t have any associations with it. I’ve never heard the name spelled like this before. When I first read it I thought it said [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] so I think it might get mistaken for that occasionally.

1 Like

Very girly! The nickname possibilities are super cute too. Hopefully she isn’t a tomboy though, hehe

1 Like

Like [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] and [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] mashed together, or like eh-lees-a
The first pronunciation to me seems like a playful and upbeat girl who loves ballet
The second pronunciation seems like a girl who is sure of herself and wants to help empower the people she loves, looking to make the future bright

1 Like

I’ve only just heard it, but it reminded me of names like [name_u]Blakely[/name_u], which aren’t common where I live. I think it’s a bit of an American thing. It sounds very feminine but a bit much. I like [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], [name_f]Isabella[/name_f], but Elisabella isn’t my thing. No hate though <3

1 Like

Thank you💖

Thank you so much😊

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you🥰

[name_f]My[/name_f] first thought is that it sounds like a smoosh name (two names smooshed together). Quite frilly, girly, and similar to names like [name_f]Isabella[/name_f], [name_f]Annabella[/name_f], etc.

1 Like

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: