What do you assume about the previous poster based on their name choices?

You’re both an observant and an independent sort of person. You value your personal relationships, but you are intentional in cultivating only friendships and relationships that add value to your life. You try to live as authentically as you can and do your best work, and you have a variety of hobbies and interests! You’re a fun person to be around because you’re both grounded and interesting. You are supportive and open-minded towards everyone, but you view respect as a two-way street.

[name_u]Abilene[/name_u], [name_f]Zelda[/name_f], [name_f]Susannah[/name_f], and [name_f]Isola[/name_f]?

You are from the United States and maybe specifically one of the western states. You aren’t confined to one discipline – you are an artist, a scientist, and a historian all at once. You might be considered eccentric or a bit of a hippie and you are an empathetic and progressive person. At the same time you love aesthetics from the past and feel wistful for an earlier time. You are a fashion icon. You feel most at home in nature with a good book and you love learning about the natural world.

Your names remind me of [name_u]John[/name_u] Steinbeck novels.

Vojta, [name_m]Hamza[/name_m], [name_u]Konstantin[/name_u], [name_m]Afanasy[/name_m], [name_m]Akim[/name_m], Amako, [name_f]Amparo[/name_f], [name_f]Mercedes[/name_f], [name_u]Maria[/name_u], [name_u]Claude[/name_u] (f)

1 Like

You’re into travel (or maybe live abroad for work) and want something intercontinental that would work in a variety of places and languages. I get a Russian vibe from your list, so I assume you’re a fan of ballet, but the more latinate choices like [name_f]Mercedes[/name_f] and [name_u]Maria[/name_u] make me think you like romantic novels as well!

[name_f]Stephanie[/name_f], [name_m]Mark[/name_m], [name_f]Melanie[/name_f], [name_m]Jake[/name_m], [name_f]Amanda[/name_f], [name_m]Preston[/name_m] (b)

I love the names you’ve listed as they are simple, familiar and safe. Based on this short list, I would assume that you are exactly what these names reflect: a lovely, friendly and kind person who appeciates the little things in life. I also believe that you love the previous decades especially the 80’s and the 90’s. You adore the atmosphere of this period so you love all those songs and movies that take you back in time. :sparkles:

My names: Walden, Cole, River, Elio, Avri, Dottie, Boheme and Celia.

1 Like

The whole thing is spot on!! I actually am genderfluid, so you assumed correctly, haha.

1 Like

Your names give off kind of roaring-20s vibes to me, which makes me think you’re quite a vibrant person but perhaps still an introvert - you can be life of the party, but you need time to recharge afterwards! There’s also a sort of relaxed chic-ness to your names, not in your face be still comfortable in your own skin and vibe. Unusual but familiar, you’re not against things that are mainstream (in fact you enjoy plenty of it) but you also put some stock into being a little bit more off-beat and probably have some interests that others might find weird but you embrace whole heartedly. (Potentially a bit of a cheat, since we’re all on a name forum, but I mean other than being a namenerd!)

[name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_f]Orla[/name_f], [name_f]Cleo[/name_f], [name_f]Mira[/name_f]. [name_m]Luke[/name_m], [name_m]Simon[/name_m], [name_u]Rory[/name_u], [name_m]Nathan[/name_m], [name_u]Connor[/name_u], [name_u]George[/name_u].

1 Like

I assume you’re from an english speaking country, and you like names that feel classic and a little bit timeless. You possibly you have an affinity for the english royal family, not a die hard fan, but you take an interest in them and appreciate the aesthetic (or at the very least you like a british vibe). I think you maybe have a somewhat common name, and you like that you’re name is well known and doesnt cause you any hassle, but you like that you can find other unique ways to distinguish yourself and you want the same for your kids. I assume that you’re in your mid to 20s to mid 30s age range. And I assume you want all your names to douns cohesive together, so you’re a very organized and thoughtful person.

[name_u]Calloway[/name_u]
[name_u]Peregrine[/name_u]
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f]
[name_u]Willoughby[/name_u]
[name_u]Yarrow[/name_u]
[name_m]Crispin[/name_m]
[name_f]Nimue[/name_f]
[name_u]Quill[/name_u]

1 Like

I’d assume that you’re someone who doesn’t care if their names are considered “too out there” by others and that you’d much rather your child never met anyone else with their name than be in a class with several children with the same name. Loving the name is the most important thing to you, rather than popularity, perceived usability or honouring someone. If you did honour someone, it’d be in a very creative way instead of just using the person’s name (e.g. Lilith for Susan since it means lily). Maybe you’re interested in mythology (particularly Greek), Arthurian legend and spirituality. You love being inside with a good book but you’re very appreciative of nature and the outdoors too. You’re from a primarily English-speaking country, I’m thinking the somewhere in the UK.

Daphne, Vivienne, Juliet, Lena, Margot, Kit, Theodore, Oscar, Hugo, Laurie

1 Like

You enjoy the classics, and names with classical feeling to them. You probably really enjoy reading, as all these names give me a literary vibe. I totally picture you having or dreaming of having a library in your home with a big comfy chair for you to curl up in and get lost in a book. The names you like also give me a bit of an academia vibe!

[name_f]Stephanie[/name_f], [name_m]Mark[/name_m], [name_f]Melanie[/name_f], [name_m]Jake[/name_m] :heartbeat:

2 Likes

You are the fun family next door that invites the whole neighbourhood for bbq and pool parties. Your kids are playing on the schools sports teams and you’re a very involved parent with that, you’re at every game to cheer them on, you volunteer to wash jerseys and bring snacks, both the kids and the other parents love you!
I see you having movie nights with pizza every [name_m]Friday[/name_m], probably watching modern classics such as Grease, the breakfast club, mean girls, [name_m]Olsen[/name_m] twins,… your take your kids to Disney every other year but beyond that you tend to stay close to home, only squeezing in the occasional weekend away or a day tip to go hiking.
Overall, I think you’d want your kids to have a similar fun and simple childhood to yourself (probably grew up in the 90s/00s), which is why the names you chose lean a little more retro classic rather than vintage classic or timeless classic.

—-
I don’t think I’d actually use the latter two but still…
[name_f]Lola[/name_f], [name_f]Alba[/name_f], [name_m]Mateo[/name_m] “Teo” & [name_m]Rafael[/name_m] “Rafa”

1 Like

I would assume you have some sort of connection to Spain or a Spanish speaking country, whether you live there, have family from there or something else. I can imagine you as a carefree spirit who loves to explore your hometown or country. If/when you have children I can see you taking them on lots of little adventures. I would assume you like summer and the beach, and that you are playful and young (or young at heart).

[name_f]Mia[/name_f], [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_u]Evan[/name_u] and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]

I assume you enjoy reading a lot and like the ‘academia’ aesthetic or something similar. I feel like you might also enjoy spending time walking in the forest, perhaps with a pet. Maybe you have a long first name yourself.

[name_f]Estelle[/name_f], [name_f]Maya[/name_f], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_u]Milo[/name_u], [name_m]Mattias[/name_m], [name_m]Adonis[/name_m], [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f], [name_m]Cadmus[/name_m]

1 Like