What do you guys think of my girls list? (A) ⭐

hi guys!! I hope you all are doing well! since my last posts my girls list has changed quite a bit, I’ve added names & deleted some. so I thought it would be a good idea to share it with you guys! (I’m only sharing the first names right now, but if you guys want me to share the combos I’ve made just let me know!) but I would love for you guys to share your opinions on some of the names and maybe makes some combos for them if you want! and you could also rate them or tell me which ones you dislike or like! (:

(of course, you do not have to do all of the names since it is quite an extensive list :sweat_smile:)
(this is only letter A!) (I’ll post more letters if you guys like this!) (and one last thing, I know some of these names are fairly similar, but I just can’t decide between some lol!)

[name_f]Acacia[/name_f]
[name_f]Ada[/name_f]
[name_f]Adalet[/name_f]
[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f]
[name_f]Addisyn[/name_f]
[name_f]Agatha[/name_f]
[name_f]Agnes[/name_f]
[name_u]Ailbhe[/name_u] / [name_f]Alba[/name_f]
[name_f]Alaska[/name_f]
[name_f]Alaya[/name_f]
[name_u]Albany[/name_u]
[name_m]Alexei[/name_m]
[name_u]Alexis[/name_u]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_f]Amaryllis[/name_f]
[name_f]Anna[/name_f]
[name_f]Anya[/name_f] / [name_f]Aine[/name_f]
[name_f]April[/name_f]
[name_u]Arizona[/name_u]
Arys
[name_u]Aspen[/name_u]
[name_u]Aubrey[/name_u]
[name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_f]Aurembiaix[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f]
[name_f]Autumn[/name_f]
[name_f]Ava[/name_f]
[name_f]Averi[/name_f]
[name_f]Avie[/name_f]
[name_f]Avonlea[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Azalea[/name_f]

again I know it’s long so please don’t feel obligated to do them all!
thank you so much berries, have an amazing day/night! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] top 5 are
[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_f]Agnes[/name_f]
[name_f]Avonlea[/name_f]
[name_f]Agatha[/name_f]
They all are on my list as well.

Your A list is pretty eclectic ! [name_f]My[/name_f] favourite is [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f]

2 Likes

I love [name_f]Alba[/name_f], [name_f]Acacia[/name_f], [name_f]Ada[/name_f], [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f], [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Autumn[/name_f]!

2 Likes

I love [name_f]Alba[/name_f], [name_f]Acacia[/name_f], [name_f]Ada[/name_f], [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f], [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Autumn[/name_f]!

2 Likes

I like [name_f]Acacia[/name_f], [name_f]Alaska[/name_f], [name_f]Amaryllis[/name_f], [name_f]Aurembiaix[/name_f], and [name_f]Azalea[/name_f]. [name_u]Aubrey[/name_u], [name_u]Albany[/name_u], [name_u]Arizona[/name_u] and [name_u]Aspen[/name_u] are also interesting.

[name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
[name_f]Acacia[/name_f] [name_u]Mallory[/name_u]
[name_f]Alaska[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f]
[name_f]Amaryllis[/name_f] [name_f]Gwen[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurembiaix[/name_f] Waltz
[name_f]Autumn[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f]
[name_u]Albany[/name_u] [name_f]Tess[/name_f] / [name_u]Albany[/name_u] [name_u]Nyx[/name_u]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]
[name_f]Alaya[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]

With just your list:

[name_f]April[/name_f] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]
[name_u]Aspen[/name_u] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f]
[name_u]August[/name_u] [name_f]Avonlea[/name_f]
[name_f]Anya[/name_f] [name_u]Albany[/name_u]
[name_f]Alba[/name_f] [name_u]Alexis[/name_u]

2 Likes

Great list! I love Acacia,Ada,Adelaide,Alba,Alaya,Alice,Anna,Anya,April,Aspen,August,Aurora,Autumn,Averi and [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorites are :
[name_f]Ada[/name_f]
Agatha( I would use it as a middle)
[name_f]Anna[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_f]Avonlea[/name_f] ( this one although really liking it, I find it a bit hard to wear but nicknames [name_f]Ava[/name_f] and [name_f]Leah[/name_f] are nice options)

1 Like

I love [name_f]Agnes[/name_f], [name_f]Alba[/name_f], [name_f]Anya[/name_f] / Áine, [name_u]August[/name_u], and [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]!

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorites are [name_f]Anna[/name_f], [name_f]Amaryllis[/name_f], [name_f]Anya[/name_f], [name_f]April[/name_f], and [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]!

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorites:
[name_f]Ada[/name_f] & [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] – Both simply bursting with old-fashioned charm! I particularly adore [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f]. :heart:
[name_f]Alba[/name_f] – So underused, but such a stunning name when you do hear it.
[name_f]Anya[/name_f] – Same as [name_f]Alba[/name_f].
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] – [name_m]Just[/name_m] the sound of it is glorious. And I love the magical, princess-y feel it has! :sparkles:
[name_f]Avonlea[/name_f] – One of my ultimate gps. I love [name_u]Anne[/name_u] of [name_u]Green[/name_u] Gables, and this seems like such a sweet, yet less expected nod to it. :blush:

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u]: [name_f]Ada[/name_f], [name_f]Alba[/name_f], [name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_f]Anna[/name_f], [name_u]Aubrey[/name_u], [name_u]August[/name_u], [name_f]Ava[/name_f]
Like: [name_u]Albany[/name_u], [name_f]April[/name_f], [name_f]Autumn[/name_f], [name_f]Averi[/name_f]
Not my style: [name_f]Acacia[/name_f], [name_f]Adalet[/name_f], [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f], [name_f]Addisyn[/name_f], [name_f]Agatha[/name_f], [name_f]Agnes[/name_f], [name_u]Ailbhe[/name_u], [name_f]Alaska[/name_f], [name_f]Alaya[/name_f], [name_m]Alexei[/name_m], [name_u]Alexis[/name_u], [name_f]Amaryllis[/name_f], [name_f]Anya[/name_f], [name_f]Aine[/name_f], [name_u]Arizona[/name_u], Arys, [name_u]Aspen[/name_u], [name_f]Aurembiaix[/name_f], [name_f]Aurora[/name_f], [name_f]Avie[/name_f], [name_f]Avonlea[/name_f], [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f], [name_f]Azalea[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorites:
[name_f]Avonlea[/name_f]
[name_f]Alba[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_f]Aurembiaix[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorites (not in any specific order) are:

1. [name_u]August[/name_u]
  2. [name_u]Arizona[/name_u]
  3. [name_f]Azalea[/name_f]
  4. [name_f]Ada[/name_f] (i think [name_f]Ada[/name_f] could be a cool nickname of Adelaide.)
  5. [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f]
  6. [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]
  7. [name_f]Alba[/name_f]
  8. [name_u]Aubrey[/name_u]
  9. [name_f]Alaska[/name_f]
  10. *you mentioned [name_f]April[/name_f] which I like, I’d also suggest [name_f]Avril[/name_f] as it’s similar and unique :blush:

And the only name I thought might be hard to say/spell is [name_f]Aurembiaix[/name_f]. I couldn’t quite figure out the pronunciation by looking at it, so that might happen with other ppl too. <3

1 Like

love: ada, adelaide, alba, alice, anna, aspen, autumn + ava

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] top 5 out of your favorites:

[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_f]Agatha[/name_f]
[name_f]Agnes[/name_f]
[name_f]Adalet[/name_f]

1 Like

I really like like [name_f]Ada[/name_f], [name_f]Agatha[/name_f], [name_f]Agnes[/name_f], and [name_f]Alba[/name_f]! These are all on my list.

1 Like

I love [name_f]Aurora[/name_f], [name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_f]Anna[/name_f] and [name_f]Azalea[/name_f]. I’ve also been loving the name [name_f]Asha[/name_f] lately :sparkles:

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] top two are [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] and [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f].

I also like [name_f]Ada[/name_f], [name_f]Alba[/name_f], [name_f]Alaska[/name_f], [name_f]Anna[/name_f], [name_u]Arizona[/name_u], [name_u]Aubrey[/name_u] and [name_f]Autumn[/name_f].

1 Like

top 10 (in no order)

aurelia
ava
autumn
april
aine
anna
alice
alexis
agatha
alaska

special mentions:

aurora
aspen
arizona
agnes

2 Likes

[name_f]Azalea[/name_f], [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f], [name_f]Autumn[/name_f], [name_f]April[/name_f], [name_u]Aspen[/name_u], [name_f]Aurora[/name_f], [name_f]Amaryllis[/name_f], [name_f]Alaya[/name_f], and [name_f]Ada[/name_f] are my favorites, I think [name_f]Amaryllis[/name_f] and [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] would be lovely as a middle name as well

1 Like