What do you picture when you hear the name Rosemary?

Give me all your thoughts and images of [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] in your head, please! :wink: Pictures are welcome!

I think of the outdoors, a quaint little garden full of leaves and surrounded by a short stone fence - in the distance a valley with a river passing in the middle and the sunshine of course. I think [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] is beautiful and romantic.

That’s kind of what I envision myself. A beautiful little soul. No matter what other girl names I like, I always come back to [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]. <3 Thank you for your thoughts!

It’s a beautiful name :slight_smile: I for some reason picture a beautiful middle-aged/older woman, who despite her age is graceful and charming and kind. The kind of person we all hope to age into.

1 Like

Sweet yet elegant

1 Like

This is my aunts name, so I picture her. My aunt goes by [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] 95% of the time. There is also an older lady at my church named [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]. She is a sweet lady, very caring. I haven’t met a child named [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f], but its a nice name.

I picture a very sweet little girl, with rosy cheeks and curly hair in a green, lush yard after a rainstorm. She is wearing a sundress and playing in the dirt. [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] is sweet, beautiful and earthy.

[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] for me is a very warm, autumnal name. It reminds me of sitting indoors under a blanket with a cup of tea/hot chocolate in front of the fireplace. I get pictures of blustery moors, hands digging through soil, women in long, soft, well-worn dresses from 200 years ago, someone cooking in an old kitchen, rubbing a leg of lamb, bread in a stone oven, basket full of herbs and medicinal plants. (have you seen Outlander? much of the imagery I get from [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] would feel right at home there!)

It’s a very rustic, rural name for me, a little serious, the name of someone always in motion, going from one chore to the next, working their way through the day in a lovingly curated routine, taking pleasure in they day-to-day stuff. Very down-to-earth and natural, settled and comfortable, confidently satisfied with less.

[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] is one of my favourites <3

I picture a tall girl, about ten, with light brown hair.

I picture a competent, attractive woman in her 30’s. A lovely name.