What do you think about my girl name combos?

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] Nameberries

Although I am not unfamiliar with nameberry I have recently signed up and would like all your thoughts and opinions on my girl combos.

Here they are:

[name_u]Teagan[/name_u] [name_u]Francis[/name_u]
[name_f]Tosca[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]
[name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Suki[/name_f]
[name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] [name_u]Blu[/name_u]
[name_f]Tova[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]
[name_f]Lillia[/name_f] [name_u]Wynn[/name_u]
[name_u]Roma[/name_u] [name_u]Simone[/name_u]
[name_f]Hebe[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u]

Any other name suggestions would be appreciated. And how would describe my naming style?

Thank you!

[name_u]Teagan[/name_u] [name_u]Francis[/name_u]
I might be biased because I’m not a big fan of [name_u]Francis[/name_u], but I just don’t think they fit well together. While [name_u]Francis[/name_u] sounds a bit prissier, [name_u]Teagan[/name_u] is rather earthy and tomboyish, if that makes any sense.

[name_f]Tosca[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]
I defiantly think the combination works well here, only because I think [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] goes well with very many names. The only tiny nitpick I have is the -osa repetition, but it’s barely noticeable.

[name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Suki[/name_f]
I defiantly like the usage of a Japanese middle that’s not too out-there or unrecognisable. I think both flow really well together and I quite like the name [name_f]Elowen[/name_f], so I’m a big fan of this combo.

[name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] [name_u]Blu[/name_u]
While I think both are rather quirky and not in my taste, I think they pair very well together. Both share a similar theme of unusual and cool, but create a good balance.

[name_f]Tova[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]
This is my first time hearing of the name [name_f]Tova[/name_f], and I think it’s a great alternative to the more popular [name_f]Nova[/name_f]. I think they also pair very well together. A lively, unique first name paired with a more common, timeless middle makes for a great combo.

[name_f]Lillia[/name_f] [name_u]Wynn[/name_u]
Again, can’t really find much wrong here- good balance between both names. I don’t particularly like [name_u]Wynn[/name_u] and I find both somewhat dull, but it works well nonetheless.

[name_u]Roma[/name_u] [name_u]Simone[/name_u]
I love [name_u]Simone[/name_u] and I think it works brilliantly as a middle for many names. I don’t really like the double use of o and m together, but it’s just another tiny nitpick.

[name_f]Hebe[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u]
In my opinion, you can’t really go wrong with [name_u]Winter[/name_u] as a middle, and [name_f]Hebe[/name_f] is certainly an unique choice for a first. I think they sound somewhat magical together.

My favourites are defiantly [name_f]Hebe[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u], [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Suki[/name_f] and [name_f]Tova[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f], but again, this is all just my opinion. I hope I’ve given you some good insight!

[name_u]Teagan[/name_u] [name_u]Francis[/name_u] - A modern sounding name with an older sounding name! Good combo! I really like [name_u]Francis[/name_u] even though it does sound masculine to me. [name_u]Teagan[/name_u] Fransesca maybe?
[name_f]Tosca[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] - [name_f]Tosca[/name_f] sounds like a shoe brand to me. [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] is kind of grandma-y. Suggestion: [name_f]Rosanna[/name_f]
[name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Suki[/name_f] - [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] this one! Both names are great! I prefer [name_f]Sukie[/name_f] though, it sounds more complete
[name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] [name_u]Blu[/name_u] - [name_m]Just[/name_m] like [name_f]Sukie[/name_f], I prefer [name_u]Blue[/name_u] to [name_u]Blue[/name_u]. [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] is eh
[name_f]Tova[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] - [name_f]Tove[/name_f] would be better and [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] is way too popular. Still really like [name_f]Tova[/name_f] though <3
Lillia Wynn - 10/10 This ones a personal favorite
Roma Simone - Roma sounds masculine, go for Ramona nn Roma. Simone is cute
Hebe Winter - I dont like Hebe. It will be confused with Phoebe and the first thing that came to mind was “Hobo”. I like thte nickname Bee though. LOVE winter

I’d describe your style as obscure, trendy, and multinational.

[name_u]Teagan[/name_u] [name_u]Francis[/name_u] - Not a fan of [name_u]Teagan[/name_u]. I do like [name_u]Francis[/name_u], but prefer the [name_f]Frances[/name_f] spelling. Good flow though!
[name_f]Tosca[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] - Unfamiliar with this name! I don’t love the sound of it but I do like [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] and they go well together.
[name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Suki[/name_f] - [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] is pretty. I like [name_f]Suki[/name_f] too but somehow they don’t really fit well together.
[name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] [name_u]Blu[/name_u] - I like [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] and [name_u]Blu[/name_u], but not sure if I like them together very much.
[name_f]Tova[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] - I think this is my favorite. [name_f]Tova[/name_f] is pretty and it goes well with [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f].
[name_f]Lillia[/name_f] [name_u]Wynn[/name_u] - This is also very pretty.
[name_u]Roma[/name_u] [name_u]Simone[/name_u] - I don’t like the repeating ‘o’ sound but they’re both pretty names.
[name_f]Hebe[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] - Hadn’t heard of this one either. Much prefer [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]. I would love [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u].