What do you think about our chosen names?

Good afternoon! I create this post to ask for your opinions about the names that me and my husband chose. I am 33 weeks pregnant with two girls :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. Actually, we both like the names we chose and I am truly happy about it, but I would love to know the opinion of other people beside our families and close friends! First name we chose is [name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u] and the second is [name_f]Savanna[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f]! We really really like it because they give us such a happy and warm feelingā€, also I have met some [name_f]Summers[/name_f] and [name_f]Savannah[/name_f]'s and they all were the sweetest girls! We prefer [name_f]Savanna[/name_f] with out the ā€˜hā€™ in the end but my mother told me people could write her name wrongā€¦ Please, let us know about them. Thank you and stay safe!!!

I see the draw to preferring [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] without the h as I prefer [name_f]Lia[/name_f] to [name_f]Leah[/name_f] and [name_f]Sara[/name_f] to [name_f]Sarah[/name_f]. But, with [name_f]Savannah[/name_f], I have to agree with your mom. I think leaving the h off would just result in your daughter having to correct others a lot and I can imagine that would become frustrating. I love both [name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u] and [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f], but I prefer [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] because I feel the name [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] is more timeless. Also, this combination sounds more like a name than description of a summer sky (even though that imagery is beautiful). But, if you really like [name_u]Skye[/name_u], [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u] could be cute too.

[name_f]Summer[/name_f] and [name_f]Savanna[/name_f] make a cute set and Iā€™m glad to hear they make you happy -thatā€™s the main thing!
I do prefer the [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] spelling as itā€™s more intuitive which would make life simpler but [name_f]Savanna[/name_f] is nice too. [name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u] is quite wordy but [name_f]Summer[/name_f] feels namey enough you could get away with it.

I love the name [name_f]Summer[/name_f], but with [name_u]Skye[/name_u] it sounds a little too descriptive.

Maybeā€¦
[name_u]Skylar[/name_u] [name_f]Summer[/name_f]?
[name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_u]Sky[/name_u]?
[name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_u]Kai[/name_u]?
[name_f]Savanna[/name_f] [name_f]Summer[/name_f]?
[name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_f]Summer[/name_f]?
[name_f]Lila[/name_f] [name_u]Sky[/name_u]?

[name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u] and [name_f]Savanna[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] are sweet names that go well together without being too matchy. I quite like the imagery in both names personally! I do prefer [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] with an ā€˜hā€™ at the end, but I donā€™t think it would be too much of a pain to correct people every once in a while. Congrats on your two little girls, theyā€™ll have lovely names!

[name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u] and [name_f]Savanna[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] are very cute but Iā€™d keep the H on [name_f]Savannah[/name_f], it can be frustrating going through life correcting your name constantly. I disagree that [name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u] is ā€œtoo descriptiveā€ I think itā€™s beautiful.

[name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u] or [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] are lovely.
[name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_u]Sky/name_u is a namr that I think doesnā€™t age well or impress upon seeing a resume.

[name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u] and [name_f]Savanna[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] are beautiful!! [name_u]Love[/name_u] them. [name_f]Summer[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u] is descriptive, but it definitely evokes a warm and happy feeling!! I wouldnā€™t worry about spelling issues with spelling [name_f]Savanna[/name_f] without the h; both versions look nice. My own name is spelled differently than how it would traditionally be spelled based on pronunciation and I love it. Iā€™ve run into issues (even today in a text message from co-workers lol), so that will be what she deals with, but itā€™s really not that big of a deal and people will adjust. I think you should do what makes you happy.

[name_f]Lovely[/name_f]! They go really nicely together and will suit them as babies and women.