What do you think about the name Adrian?

Thoughts on [name_u]Adrian[/name_u]?

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] it! I think it’s really cool and it fits many different personalities

I quite like it! I have a soft spot for -ian names (Julian being my pick for my own shortlist) and enjoy the fact that [name_u]Adrian[/name_u] is familiar but not overused. I think it could be worn well by a variety of people at all ages, which is also a big plus in my book.

1 Like

[name_u]Adrian[/name_u] is solid and versatile!!

Like other members already noted, [name_u]Adrian[/name_u] is versatile and ages well. I also like the fact that it’s international - so it’s easy to pronounce in many languages. A great advantage in my opinion!

2 Likes

I like [name_u]Adrian[/name_u]! I think it’s a cool name that deserves more use.

I like it! I think it’s a good name - classic (but not overly common), ages well, has international appeal.

1 Like

Like a lot! (I do have a soft spot in -ian names). [name_f]My[/name_f] favourite part about this name is the Adri nickname, so cute!

my dad’s name :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it’s a bit dated where i live but the english pronunciation is so cool and soft!

I like [name_u]Adrian[/name_u]! It’s warm and solid.