What do you think about the name Megara?

Thoughts on [name_f]Megara[/name_f]?

[name_f]Pretty[/name_f] strong and interesting

[name_u]Love[/name_u] it! Bold and cool yet also sweet and lyrical sounding.

I love it and it’s currently on my GP list (only because it’s so “Disney” to me, I might end up with it on my regular list someday and would love to see someone use it IRL)

i love it ! creative and elegant :heartpulse::classical_building:

I don’t love it but it’s definitely a cool and interesting alternative to the more popular [name_f]Megan[/name_f]. I’ve always liked [name_f]Meg[/name_f], just not [name_f]Megan[/name_f].

Super pretty! The [name_m]Hercules[/name_m] connection comes to mind first, but I honestly love the sound and I think it’s beautiful and completely underused. [name_u]Aria[/name_u] or [name_f]Meg[/name_f] make sweet and usable nns too!

Good name.

NMS. It seems like a smushing together of the names [name_f]Megan[/name_f] and [name_f]Meara[/name_f].

It reminds me very heavily of Disney’s [name_m]Hercules[/name_m]. [name_f]Meg[/name_f] is one of the main characters in that movie. She’s the only one I’ve ever heard named [name_f]Megara[/name_f].

I don’t dislike it, but the Disney association is very strong.

One of my favorites! I adore the character and I’m actually surprised that this isn’t used more than it is (at the very least making the 5 baby threshold to be including in the Beyond the Top 1000 list in the US!). I’ve gotten good feedback for it from friends in real life though so maybe [name_f]Gen[/name_f] Z will put it on the map?

I love it! It feels pretty and substantial. I do vaguely associate it with [name_m]Hercules[/name_m], but I don’t know how much future popularity that movie will have. I’m surprised it isn’t more popular!