What do you think about Vivienne Winter?

What do you think of the name [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u]? I also like [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]. I want a name that is elegant, whimsical, and unique and would love some middle name suggestions.

Both combos are very lovely. Although [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] is one of my favorite names I think I like the flow and quirkyness of [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] a bit more.

Middle name suggestions:
[name_u]Story[/name_u]
[name_u]Fable[/name_u]
[name_u]Poet[/name_u]
[name_f]Snow[/name_f]
[name_f]Summer[/name_f]
[name_f]Breeze[/name_f]
[name_f]Sunshine[/name_f]
[name_f]Clover[/name_f]
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u]
[name_u]Storm[/name_u]
[name_f]Hazel[/name_f]
[name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_f]Opal[/name_f]

I love [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] Aroura! I think it is beautiful! It sounds very elegant and romantic to me! [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] is also a great name. It Is elegant, as well as whimsical. I prefer [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] Aroura, but [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] hits the spots you said you wanted!

[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] is lovely!

I think both of these are gorgeous. I’m leaning more towards [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] as they aren’t both three syllables.

I slightly prefer [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] over [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] Both are gorgeous, though!

I [name_u]Love[/name_u] the [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] combo… So cute!

[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] is very romantic sounding [name_f]IMO[/name_f]. [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] is a bit brighter, more cheerful sounding. I really like both… [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] is my favorite tho.

I absolutely adore both of your combos!

Both [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] and [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] are lovely, but I do prefer [name_u]Winter[/name_u] out of the two.

Oh they are both beautiful names! I agree with someone who posted earlier that [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] flows better, but both are wonderful names.

I love [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u]! It’s enchanting.

[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] is a lovely name.

It offers both elegance and quirkiness at the same time. It also conjures up images of a fairytale princess. Its a really beautiful and magical name :slight_smile:

I have a niece named [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] and another named [name_u]Wynter[/name_u] (they are cousins – parents are my siblings) so I adore the combination for personal reasons, but I also think it has nice flow. :smiley: