What do you think of Bradley and Clayton for twin boys?

[name]Hi[/name], our twin boys are due in [name]November[/name] and after much deliberation we (think) we have decided on the names [name]Bradley[/name] [name]Wilson[/name] [name]James[/name] and [name]Clayton[/name] [name]Lucas[/name] [name]Ray[/name].
We’ve had trouble finding a second name and eventually decided on [name]Clayton[/name] but if you have any other ideas to go with [name]Bradley[/name] please let us know as we’re still open to ideas!

Our daughters names are [name]Bethany[/name] [name]Belle[/name] [name]Rosa[/name], [name]Veronica[/name] ([name]Ronnie[/name]) [name]Sophie[/name] [name]Kate[/name] and [name]Willow[/name] [name]Jordan[/name] [name]May[/name]. (middle names are after close family and best friend)

So what do you think of [name]Bradley[/name] and [name]Clayton[/name]? Suggestions welcomed.
Thank you, [name]Chloe[/name] and [name]Darren[/name]. :slight_smile:

[name]Hi[/name] there,
[name]Love[/name] it! I think they’re both strong names which go really well together. Good fit with your daughter’s names too. I am bias as we have a [name]Clayton[/name]. It’s a name that can grow with your son and isn’t too popular like [name]Jack[/name] or [name]Joshua[/name] etc. We also used family names for the children’s MN. My cousin is [name]Bradley[/name] who always gets called ‘[name]Brad[/name]’ and our son often (not always) gets called ‘[name]Clay[/name]’. Hopefully this isn’t an issue for you both.

I really like your kid’s name choices :). Best of luck in [name]November[/name]!

Good luck

[name]Lane[/name]
Mum to [name]Frazer[/name] (12), [name]Clayton[/name] (10), [name]Harper[/name] (6) and [name]Rafferty[/name] (1) number 5 on their way :slight_smile:

I think they are both great names and a great match. :slight_smile:

[name]Love[/name] it! I say stop shopping and commit!

I say drop their first names and use the rest of the combo ie [name]Wilson[/name] [name]James[/name] and [name]Lucas[/name] [name]Ray[/name].

[name]Bradley[/name] and [name]Clayton[/name] are definitely old hat 70’s names.

rollo