What do you think of Calvin?

Particularly as a brother to [name]Henry[/name]?

Thanks!

[name]LOVE[/name] [name]Calvin[/name]!

I like [name]Calvin[/name], and can definitley see him as a brother to [name]Henry[/name].

I like [name]Calvin[/name] too. I knew a VERY handsome [name]Calvin[/name] in high school.

I love it! I’m considering it if my baby is a boy. I think it’s great with [name]Henry[/name], which I also love and can’t use because a cousin used it.

Cute, love [name]Calvin[/name]. [name]Don[/name]'t know any personally but always makes me think of the super cool [name]Calvin[/name] from [name]Calvin[/name] & [name]Hobbes[/name]. This name comes up regularly in our home with references to ‘[name]Calvin[/name] Ball’ when someone (usually one of our children!) tries to change the rules as they go :slight_smile:

[name]Hi[/name], [name]Kim[/name]!

I absolutely love [name]Calvin[/name] ([name]Henry[/name], too), and think that [name]Henry[/name] and [name]Calvin[/name] are great together. :slight_smile:

Take care! :slight_smile:

[name]Calvin[/name] is just fantastic! [name]Love[/name], love love it! It is really great with [name]Henry[/name] too.

Best of luck!
[name]Tara[/name]

I love it too…just recently added it to my top 10 boy names. :slight_smile:

[name]Calvin[/name] is great! I have cousins named both [name]Henry[/name] and [name]Calvin[/name] (on the same side of the family), and they’re such a nice pair. They do have different last names, but the first names fit into the extended family perfectly.

[name]Calvin[/name] is now 13 and seems to really love his name. For his age/geographical area, it’s super unique and he really ‘owns’ it. I personally think that part of his spunky personality comes from his parents’ great name choice.

I like [name]Calvin[/name].
I think it goes great with [name]Henry[/name] :slight_smile: