What do you think of Kaylee?

I think [name]Kaylee[/name] is very nice, sweet and cute on a little girl but once she reaches the pre-teen years and becomes a teen, woman ext. I don’t think it fits a person. What do you think? I love the nn [name]Kay[/name] so I could always call her [name]Kay[/name] when she’s older if she likes. But honest opinions on [name]Kaylee[/name] please and this is my favorite spelling so it stays.

I agree–[name]Kaylee[/name] is great for a little girl, but it is hard to see on a grown woman. You could call her [name]Kay[/name] as she gets older.
Have you thought of the name [name]Kayleen[/name]? I know someone who named her daughter [name]Kayleen[/name], and it fits a little girl, as well as a grown woman.

Thats cute but I don’t think [name]Kayleen[/name] ages that well other feels trendy like [name]Kaylin[/name]. I do love [name]Kathleen[/name] though maybe nn [name]Kaylee[/name] when she’s little!!! Wow! Why didn’t I think of that? What do you think?

Well my niece is [name]Kaelyn[/name], she wears it well, but she’s only 4 so I don’t know how it will age. I used to know a [name]Kayla[/name], I think that would age better than [name]Kaylee[/name]… I know you like the [name]Kaylee[/name] spelling, but I think [name]Kailey[/name] looks a lot more grown up because of it’s similarity to [name]Hailey[/name], the pronunciation is just as straightforward but looks less made up to me. What about naming her [name]Kay[/name] and calling her [name]Kaylee[/name]?

Lydnsay thanks for the suggestion but [name]Hailey[/name] looks made up and trendy to me personally. I have a cousin [name]Haley[/name] (she spells it the right way) [name]Kaylee[/name] is the original and it’s a combo of [name]Kay[/name] and [name]Lee[/name] so to me it makes sense to spell it [name]Kaylee[/name]. I’m sorry I hope I’m not coming off rude. I just want whats best for my little girl.

[name]Kathleen[/name], nn [name]Kaylee[/name] is a great idea!

What about [name]Kayla[/name]? With the nn [name]Kaylee[/name]?

I like [name]Kaylee[/name] and definitely think it fits a little girl.
I don’t see that name being weird on an older person though, so I think it’ll be fine as she grows older.

If you like [name]Kathleen[/name], I think [name]Kaylee[/name] works perfectly as a nn!

I find no appeal in this name. If you like [name]Kay[/name] why not just use [name]Kay[/name]? It would be unusual these days. I would prefer [name]Carys[/name], [name]Karly[/name], [name]Katherine[/name], [name]Katrina[/name] etc.

[name]Kay[/name] [name]Lorelai[/name]
[name]Kay[/name] [name]Magnolia[/name]
[name]Kay[/name] [name]Aurelia[/name]
[name]Kay[/name] [name]Aurora[/name]
[name]Kay[/name] [name]Clementine[/name]
[name]Kay[/name] [name]Susannah[/name]
[name]Kay[/name] [name]Alicia[/name]
[name]Kay[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
maybe [name]Cressida[/name] would appeal instead?