What do you think of Knox for a boy?

Is it useable? [name_f]Do[/name_f] you like it?

It’s a cool name!

Not personally a fan of the name, but it’s definitely usable. I actually know a little [name_m]Knox[/name_m].

A musician I love has a son named [name_m]Knox[/name_m]! I always thought it was a very cool name. Nms, but definitely usable!

i don’t really like it much, its a bit shiny, futuristic for me

Dog name.

I don’t think I would use it personally but I do see the appeal, it’s very handsome and outgoing!

It’s not my cup of tea, but it is definitely usable. It’s a very trendy name with a cool vibe to it.

I know of two little boys named [name_m]Knox[/name_m]. It’s definitely useable.

I thinks its cute and definitely useable but love it as a middle name more than a first.

Definitely usable, and I like it. It’s cool but not crazy, with a solid and interesting look and sound.

There are other -x ending names I prefer, like [name_u]Rex[/name_u], [name_u]Pax[/name_u] and [name_u]Fox[/name_u], but [name_m]Knox[/name_m] is a really great option too.

It’s such a cool name! I think it’s definitely usable. I’ve seen several Instagram famous family’s that have sons named [name_m]Knox[/name_m]

I really enjoy [name_m]Knox[/name_m]. Quite trendy, so definitely usable.

It’s definitely usable! It’s one I’ve actually considered for myself, although I always get too caught up in it sounding like “knocks” so I’ve never been able to fully commit.

I love it!

Knox is really cool. I like it

It’s okay but seems very tied to the [name_f]Jolie[/name_f]/Pitt set.

[name_m]Knox[/name_m] is cool! Definitely usable imo!

A very handsome and cool name

It’s useable but much too trendy for my taste