What do you think of Marina?

And does she sound like a good sister name for [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]? [name_f]Do[/name_f] you prefer [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Brigid[/name_f] or [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Marina[/name_f]? I like them both so much I don’t know if I want to “waste” a favorite name in the middle spot. It’s so hard to pick one!

1 Like

I like [name_f]Marina[/name_f], but I don’t think I would personally pair [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] and [name_f]Marina[/name_f] as Sisters. I guess they just have different vibes to me. [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] is vintage, but very popular right now, while [name_f]Marina[/name_f] doesn’t seem like either of those things. That said, I do really like [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Marina[/name_f] as a combo!

2 Likes

I love [name_f]Marina[/name_f]!! It’s one of my top names! I think it sounds good with [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] as a sister or as a combo!!

As pretty as [name_f]Marina[/name_f] is, I immediately think of the mirena (IUD). Maybe it’s my Aussie accent and this isn’t an issue in [name_u]America[/name_u]? I’m not sure.

I personally think [name_f]Marina[/name_f] makes for a better middle for [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] than a sister name.

I think they could work as sisters: sea ([name_f]Marina[/name_f]) and forest ([name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]). But they do have different vibes. So I like the idea of [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Marina[/name_f] more! It’s pretty.

I love [name_f]Marina[/name_f], and I really want to use the name if I ever have a daughter. I do think [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] and [name_f]Marina[/name_f] sound good as sisters. Both are soft, slightly vintage names. Familiar but not too popular.

[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Brigid[/name_f] is a nice combo, but [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Marina[/name_f] too.

[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Brigid[/name_f] and [name_f]Marina[/name_f] would make an unexpected but sleek and smooth sibset!!

I really like the combo [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Marina[/name_f] :slight_smile: I think [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] and [name_f]Brigid[/name_f] work better as sisters.

I love [name_f]Marina[/name_f]! So beautiful, with a great meaning. I think she goes perfectly with [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]. As a previous poster mentioned, they have the ocean/forest nature connection. I personally love the idea of [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] and [name_f]Marina[/name_f] as sisters, both so pretty and sweet. Because of that, I prefer [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Brigid[/name_f], which is gorgeous. [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Marina[/name_f] is also really nice, though!

I love [name_f]Marina[/name_f]. It’s a gorgeous, elegant and timeless name in my opinion. So classy but it has also personality.
[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Marina[/name_f] flows better.

Yes I think [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Brigid[/name_f] makes a great name with [name_f]Marina[/name_f] as a sister!

I like [name_f]Marina[/name_f], it’s Italian name pronounced [name_f]Mar[/name_f]-ee-na

1 Like

I looove [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Marina[/name_f]! [name_f]Marina[/name_f] is gorgeous and I think the flow is nicer in this combo than [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Brigid[/name_f], although that’s lovely too. I think [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] and [name_f]Marina[/name_f] could work as sisters, though they do have slightly different vibes to me. Maybe [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] and [name_f]Maren[/name_f]?

1 Like

[name_f]Marina[/name_f] is a beautiful name! I love the water/ocean/sea connection. I believe [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] and [name_f]Marina[/name_f] would be stunning names for sisters. Between [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Brigid[/name_f] and [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Marina[/name_f], I think I prefer [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Brigid[/name_f]’s flow. Both options are very pretty!

I love [name_f]Marina[/name_f]!

I love the name [name_f]Marina[/name_f]. It is simple, recognizable and under-used! I love [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Marina[/name_f] as a combo, but I get different vibes as a set. That being said I love it in the first name spot/ rather than a middle because I feel like it deserves some spot light !

I prefer [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Marina[/name_f] over [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] and [name_f]Marina[/name_f] as siblings.

1 Like

Ooh, this is hard–I love [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Marina[/name_f] as a first-middle combo, but I also think [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] and [name_f]Marina[/name_f] make a delightful sibling set. I like the subtle nature connection and the gentle rather than jarring style blend. I guess, if I were in your shoes and expecting a girl right now, I would go for [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Marina[/name_f], because you just never know if you’ll have another chance to use a favorite name. There will be lots of other great names out there for a second girl! But, if the possibility of sisters named [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] and [name_f]Marina[/name_f] is what makes your heart sing, I certainly do think it would be a perfect pairing.

1 Like

[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Marina[/name_f] is beautiful!

I like the flow of [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Brigid[/name_f], assuming it’s pronounced SIL-vee bri-GEED. Iambic middles are great for flow!

[name_f]Marina[/name_f] is also a great choice. I agree: it’s hard to know whether to use your two favorites, with one in the middle spot, or to hold our for a potential future little one.

Maybe [name_f]Marina[/name_f] [name_f]Estelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Marina[/name_f] [name_f]Corinne[/name_f]
[name_f]Marina[/name_f] [name_f]Clarisse[/name_f]
[name_f]Marina[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f]