What do you think of Marnie and Riley for twin girls?

Would [name]Marnie[/name] work as a twin for [name]Riley[/name]? If so, what spelling would you use?

I dont like [name]Marnie[/name]…sorry…

What about [name]Mattie[/name] as a nn to [name]Matilda[/name] ?
or [name]Maddie[/name] as a nn to [name]Madeleine[/name] or [name]Madison[/name] ?
or [name]Molly[/name], [name]Millie[/name], or [name]Maggie[/name]?

If I saw a pair of twins named [name]Marnie[/name] and [name]Riley[/name], I would assume that [name]Marnie[/name] is a girl and [name]Riley[/name] is a boy. I’m not sure how much of a problem you would consider that.

Sorry to rain on the parade again, unicorngal, but I don’t think so at all! [name]Marnie[/name] is dated to me, whereas [name]Riley[/name] is trendy! So different.

What about [name]Riley[/name] and [name]Quinn[/name]? [name]Both[/name] are Irish, both are unisex, and I like [name]Quinn[/name]. [name]Riley[/name] [name]Isabel[/name] and [name]Quinn[/name] [name]Juliana[/name]…

Also, can you suggest [name]Keely[/name] to them? Instead of [name]Riley[/name]? [name]Keely[/name] is Irish, too, but it means “beautiful.” [name]Keely[/name] and [name]Maeve[/name] (Irish, “intoxicating”) would make a sweet set, as would [name]Keely[/name] and [name]Reagan[/name] (Irish, “little king”).

I guess I’m the odd man out, but I like them together. I’d only like it spelled [name]Marney[/name], though. [name]Marney[/name] and [name]Riley[/name]. I would assume they were both girls. Also, I don’t see [name]Marney[/name] as dated at all, I’ve never met or heard of anyone named [name]Marney[/name] (except one celebrity, I think). [name]Riley[/name] is obviously a lot more popular than [name]Marney[/name], but I think it still completely fits in with the current trends. [name]Just[/name] my opinion.

I love [name]Lemon[/name]'s suggestion of [name]Riley[/name] and [name]Quinn[/name]…

Thanks for your opinions. If one of the twins had been a boy, a name they were considering was [name]Matthias[/name] [name]Liam[/name] in honor of my other son, [name]Matthew[/name]. If you heard [name]Mattea[/name] and [name]Riley[/name] used for twins, would you assume girl and boy or do you think these would work for two girls?

Also, I do like the suggestions of [name]Caelin[/name], [name]Kaylin[/name], [name]Kelsy[/name], and [name]Keeley[/name] in place of [name]Kailey[/name] to be used with [name]Riley[/name]. I am hoping they will like one of these.

I keep thinking [name]Mattea[/name] is a boy and [name]Riley[/name] is a boy or a girl…very confusing. I still like [name]Kelsey[/name] and [name]Riley[/name]!

I like [name]Marney[/name] and [name]Riley[/name] together, but I would spell it this way instead of [name]Marnie[/name]. A much better pair than [name]Mattea[/name] and [name]Riley[/name].

I actually really like the name [name]Marnie[/name] but I do think spelling it with -ie and spelling [name]Riley[/name] with -ey is kind of weird. I would end them both the same probably.

I do like the suggestion of [name]Quinn[/name] though, that’s quite cute!