What do you think of my favourite names?

Hey everyone! [name]Just[/name] wondering what you think about my favourite names. I don’t have many, as I am quite picky, and very vulnerable to people’s opinons. If you could I would really appreciate some suggestions. Thanks!

[name]Anna[/name] “[name]Annie[/name]”
[name]Clementine[/name] “Nickname?”
[name]Ruby[/name] “Roo or [name]Bee[/name]”

I didn’t include [name]Violet[/name] because I have gotten so many opinions on it already. Thanks so much!!!

[name]Anna[/name]: I love this name. It’s classic, simple, and very pretty. Plus, I adore the nickname [name]Annie[/name], it’s always been a personal favorite. I prefer [name]Anna[/name] over the other “[name]Anne[/name]” names because it is so simple and pretty.

[name]Clementine[/name]: I didn’t like this name before Nameberry, but now I see its charm. It’s cute and fun. Possible nicknames: [name]Clem[/name], [name]Cleo[/name]/[name]Clio[/name], and that’s all I got right now. Lol

[name]Ruby[/name]: I think this name is fun and cute as well, but my only problem is that I can’t picture it on an adult. I can see a girl under 19 with this name, but not an adult. I do think it’s pretty, I’m just not sure how well it will age, but that might just be me.

Overall, I think you have some great names. And even though you have a lot of feedback on [name]Violet[/name], I’d like to add that I also love the name.
[name]Hope[/name] this helps! :slight_smile:

[name]Anna[/name]: I love the nickname [name]Annie[/name]! [name]Anna[/name] is classic and elegant, though it’s a little too boring for my tastes.

[name]Clementine[/name]: I like it, but I have a hard time imaging it on a person… I recently met a nine year old [name]Clementine[/name], who definitely improved my opinion on the name. I love [name]Clemence[/name], though!

[name]Ruby[/name]: [name]Ruby[/name]'s never been one of my favorite names… I do like nicknames Roo and [name]Bee[/name], though- adorable!

[name]Anna[/name] [name]Violet[/name] would be absolutely stunning!

[name]Anna[/name]- One of my all time favorites, a classic, timeless and works well on both a baby and a woman.

[name]Clementine[/name]- A new favorite of mine, quirky & vintage yet familiar some nn’s [name]Clem[/name], [name]Clemmie[/name], [name]Emme[/name]/[name]Emmie[/name], [name]Tina[/name]

[name]Ruby[/name]- A cute name and I think the nn Roo is really sweet

I feel the same way, it’s hard for me to imagine a person named [name]Clementine[/name], even though it’s actually one of my very favorite names and is very high on my list. I’m glad that you met one and it felt right on her.

Bounce, you have a lovely list! I don’t have anything bad to say. I could see any of them as sisters, though [name]Anna[/name] doesn’t have the quirky-vintage-cum-modern feel like [name]Violet[/name], [name]Clementine[/name] and [name]Ruby[/name]. Those three would be the perfect sisters, in my opinion. Though I could see [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Anna[/name] or [name]Ruby[/name] and [name]Anna[/name] as sisters, not so much [name]Clementine[/name] and [name]Anna[/name], though.

[name]Cleo[/name] is my favorite nickname for [name]Clementine[/name], but [name]Emmie[/name] would be cute. Actually, [name]Emmie[/name] and [name]Annie[/name] would be cute.