[name]Haleigh[/name]
[name]Macy[/name]
[name]Carol[/name]
[name]Rose[/name]
[name]Beatrice[/name] nn [name]Bea[/name]
[name]Lindsey[/name]
[name]Leighton[/name]
Tiralyn
I think my favourite is [name]Kate[/name]/[name]Cate[/name], but I want to know what you think too.

[name]Kate[/name]/[name]Cate[/name]- I like [name]Kate[/name] better than [name]Cate[/name]. And I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Kate[/name]! [name]Kate[/name] is a great name because it will fit beautifully on any type of girl. This is one nickname that I think can definitely stand alone.
[name]Grace[/name]- [name]Love[/name] [name]Grace[/name]!
[name]Kayleigh[/name]- i don’t like the spelling. I think you could name her [name]Kate[/name] and call her [name]Kaylee[/name] at home. It’s sound is so similar to [name]Katie[/name], but so much less classy. So yeah, I’d stick with [name]Kate[/name].
[name]Haleigh[/name]- i can’t tell if they is pronounced [name]Haley[/name] or [name]Halle[/name]. I would prefer either of those spellings.
[name]Macy[/name]- I think [name]Macy[/name] is so cute! I think this definitely fits your style, but is more polished. I think this would be a great choice for you!
[name]Carol[/name]- seems very fifties to me.
[name]Rose[/name]- beautiful! I’d love to see this as a first name more often!
[name]Beatrice[/name] nn [name]Bea[/name]- I much prefer [name]Beatrix[/name], and I’m not a fan of [name]Bea[/name] as a nickname.
[name]Lindsey[/name]- my name! I hated my name most of my life, I don’t know why. I don’t hate it now, but I don’t think I would recommend it for a baby, I don’t know. I prefer this spelling for boys, and [name]Lindsay[/name] or [name]Lyndsay[/name] for girls. I think the e makes it look really masculine (it’s originally a boys name)
[name]Leighton[/name]- I don’t see the appeal in this name
Tiralyn- hmm, I don’t know if I’ve seen this before, kinda interesting but kinda weird. I think I like the sound.

My favorites are [name]Kate[/name], [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Macy[/name]. I like that you’d have the -ee nicknames you love with nice substantial names. [name]Kate[/name] nn [name]Katie[/name], [name]Rose[/name] nn [name]Rosie[/name], and [name]Macy[/name]. I think they’d make great sisters, actually!