What do you think of my new top ten?

[i]Hello berries. :slight_smile: I’ve been revamping my names and have come up with a new favourite top ten. (Albeit, some names are needing middles/first.) I would love to hear your opinions and any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

[name]Octavia[/name] [name]Sybella[/name] [name]Patience[/name] nn [name]Via[/name]
[name]Florence[/name] [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Primrose[/name] nn [name]Ren[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Augusta[/name] ? nn [name]Lottie[/name]
[name]Violet[/name] [name]Morgana[/name] [name]Skye[/name] nn [name]Vivi[/name]?
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] ?
[name]Isadora[/name] ? ?
[name]Ophelia[/name] [name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Mabel[/name]
[name]Elizabeth[/name] ? ?
? [name]Antigone[/name] [name]Marie[/name] (first name used to be [name]Lilith[/name], but now I’m unsure. [name]Antigone[/name] is to honour my mum, [name]Annemarie[/name].)
I’m still deciding on a first name for lucky spot number ten.

Thank you in advance! :slight_smile:

PS: For those of you who have assisted me in any way with my own name, thank you so much! I am pretty much decided on [name]Tabitha[/name] [name]Florence[/name] [name]Eden[/name].

~ [name]Tibby[/name].[/i]

I’m just curious…do you choose names based on the nicknames they inspire? Or because you like the names? [name]Just[/name] curious coz I’d never pick a name purely because I’m aiming for a nickname, so was curious about your choices.

Certainly not names that I would use, but they are lovely.

Thank you [name]Mae[/name]. :slight_smile: I choose the names because I like them, except for [name]Charlotte[/name]. I chose [name]Charlotte[/name] for the nickname [name]Lottie[/name] and originally had [name]Lottie[/name] [name]Dahlia[/name]. But I felt that [name]Lottie[/name] would probably not age very well, so changed it to [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Augusta[/name], which, out of the two, I greatly prefer.

Yay! I’m glad to see that you’ve settled on a name for yourself! Congratulations.

I love [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Augusta[/name]! [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Victoria[/name], is another favourite, and ? [name]Antigone[/name] [name]Marie[/name].
Maybe [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Antigone[/name] [name]Marie[/name]? I know that reduces your list to only 9, but I figured it might work.

[name]Eleanor[/name] always comes to mind when I see your posts. [name]How[/name] do you feel about [name]Eleanor[/name]?

[name]Octavia[/name] [name]Sybella[/name] [name]Patience[/name] nn [name]Via[/name]
[name]Florence[/name] [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Primrose[/name] nn [name]Ren[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Augusta[/name] ? nn [name]Lottie[/name]
[name]Violet[/name] [name]Morgana[/name] [name]Skye[/name] nn [name]Vivi[/name]?
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] ?
[name]Isadora[/name] ? ?
[name]Ophelia[/name] [name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Mabel[/name]
[name]Elizabeth[/name] ? ?
? [name]Antigone[/name] [name]Marie[/name] (first name used to be [name]Lilith[/name], but now I’m unsure. [name]Antigone[/name] is to honour my mum, [name]Annemarie[/name].)
I’m still deciding on a first name for lucky spot number ten.

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Tibby[/name] (love it!!)

I like your names, even though they aren’t excactly what i prefer.
Some of your names are lovely, but i prefer them with different middle names.

Names I love out of your list are:

[name]Primrose[/name] - I’ve got a mad Hunger Games obsession right now :slight_smile:
[name]Matilda[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Violet[/name] nn [name]Lottie[/name]?? just a suggestion
[name]Violet[/name] [name]Morgana[/name] [name]Skye[/name]!!!
[name]Hazel[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name], not [name]Elizabeth[/name]

just some suggestions for the ?'s:

[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Lilith[/name]?
[name]Primrose[/name] [name]Antigone[/name] [name]Marie[/name]?

[name]Justa[/name] suggestion…

I saw a name the other day that caught my eye…

Eliabeth nn [name]Ellie[/name], [name]Elia[/name] (pronounced EE-[name]LEE[/name]-[name]AH[/name])

also Celiabethany: it WAS join together!!!

so if you want, get back to me, by sending a private message or what ever you call it on those suggestions. (If you want to)

• [name]Jasmine[/name]

[name]Octavia[/name] [name]Sybella[/name] [name]Patience[/name] nn [name]Via[/name] - [name]Octavia[/name]'s a stunner; the other two do nothing for me.
[name]Florence[/name] [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Primrose[/name] nn [name]Ren[/name] - I’m really liking [name]Florence[/name] [name]Matilda[/name], but [name]Primrose[/name] doesn’t really fit.
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Augusta[/name] ? nn [name]Lottie[/name] - [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Augusta[/name] is a stunner!
[name]Violet[/name] [name]Morgana[/name] [name]Skye[/name] nn [name]Vivi[/name]? - [name]Violet[/name] [name]Morgana[/name] is gorgeous, but I can do without [name]Skye[/name].
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] ? - [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] is lovely, but it definitely needs another great name to fit in with the other names.
[name]Isadora[/name] ? ? - [name]Isadora[/name] is such a lovely name, and so underused.
[name]Ophelia[/name] [name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Mabel[/name] - [name]Ophelia[/name] is beautiful yet tragic, and [name]Beatrix[/name] has spunk, but [name]Mabel[/name] does nothing for me, especially right here.
[name]Elizabeth[/name] ? ? - [name]Elizabeth[/name] is such a classic name, but it needs something special in order to fit in with your other girls names.
? [name]Antigone[/name] [name]Marie[/name] - This could work, depending on the first name.

[i]east93, thank you so much! :slight_smile:
[name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Antigone[/name] [name]Marie[/name] is quite lovely and I will definitely consider it!
As for [name]Eleanor[/name], I like it and adore the nickname [name]Nell[/name], but I feel as though it is lacking something compared too my other choices. I think I would adore it in the middle spot though!

[name]Jasmine[/name], (hey, I was meant to be name [name]Jasmine[/name], haha) thank you! :slight_smile:
[name]Violet[/name], nickname [name]Lottie[/name] is cute and do-able, but I like [name]Violet[/name] best with the nickname [name]Vivi[/name], or, preferably, none at all.
I really adore [name]Eliza[/name]! But there’s just something about [name]Elizabeth[/name] that has captured me. [name]Eliza[/name] will most likely be the nickname for [name]Elizabeth[/name] however.
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Lilith[/name] is nice, but I’m starting to feel that [name]Lilith[/name] is too lispy, especially with Australian accents. However, your suggestion of [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Lilith[/name] made me think of [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Lilias[/name] which i’m really liking.
Unfortunately, I like [name]Primrose[/name], but not enough for the first name spot.
Eliabeth is interesting, but not for me. The same with Celiabethany. [name]Celia[/name] [name]Bethany[/name] would be lovely however!
Thank you for your feedback!

Thank you so much for your thoughts, [name]Annie[/name]! :)[/i]