What do you think of My SIL's children's names?

My sister-in-law has two boys. A 2.5 year old boy named [name]Kian[/name] [name]Thomas[/name], and a 6 month old son named [name]Cruz[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]. What do you think of her son’s names? I think they are very unique, but match her husband’s name, Krek. Very well.
So [name]Kian[/name] and [name]Cruz[/name]. WDYT?

I love [name]Kian[/name] and like [name]Cruz[/name]. I think they’re pretty cool names. I like that she used more traditional middle names too.

We have a [name]Cruz[/name] so I give her 10/10 for that choice and [name]Kian[/name] is a good match with [name]Cruz[/name].

I agree. Using the traditonal middle names, just made the names sound so much better. I think their great names.

[name]Love[/name] [name]Kian[/name] and [name]Cruz[/name]. and they go very nicely with the mn’s

I love them too. And [name]Kian[/name] is pronounced ([name]Ky[/name]-in), not (Key-in)

They are wonderful. I love the unique short, yet strong, first names paired with the traditional middles. They both have great flow and sound cool! [name]Lovely[/name]- how does she pronounce [name]Kian[/name], as I have heard it both ways, Key-in and [name]Ky[/name]-in.

She pronounces it as ([name]Ky[/name]-in). I think they are lovely names too. I am one proud Aunt.